Before Top Surgery (Part 2)

Age: 25

     Cody followed the doctor into a bigger room that had another bed but with more things in the room. Cody got on the bed and layed there. The male said that more people would be coming in so he waited. After awhile, three women, one of them being Hayley and two men came in the room wearing all the same outfits. "What's up docs?", Cody said smiling. The doctors smiled and some little bit laughed at the 1940 catch phrase. They started to get stuff out of white drawers and putted on light blue gloves. They got out the IV out and started to get everything out. Hayley pulled up a chair next to Cody and looked at him. "So we're going to start the surgery in about two minutes, so be prepared for the IV ok?" "Ok, thank you.", he said kindly. They got the needle and hooked it up to the IV. Cody closed his eyes as they put the the needle in his left arm, the Iv slowly going into his system. His hands started to tingle and started getting chilly. He opened his eyes, trying to look at Hayley. "Now I want you to rest your eyes and go to sleep.", she said quietly. His eyes were getting heavy as his eyesight was slowly getting more darker and darker until it got pitch black.