Starting Hormones

Age: 23

      It was five years since his first festival and every year he would start going to anyone he could go to. He finally moved out of his aunt's house and moved into a little apartment in Detroit with his new little maine coon kitten named Smokey. He was on hormones for the past week and he can see himself changing. His face, his hair, his body, all of it was changing. There was just one think he didn't like, the needles. The long needles with the testosterone in it. This is what he wanted but he was always scared of them. He knew he had to get used to it sometime. Cody was just sitting on his brown leather couch and his gray kitten. Looked at the clock and back to the TV. Eight-thirty AM it said on the clock. Cody sighed, he knew it was time for his dose of T. He got up and started walking to his table when his stuff on it. He got his needle and the T and went back to the couch. He got the T into the needle and tried to find the spot on his arm to put it in. He found a place and was about to do it but he could never do it by looking at it. So he looked away, turning his head to the right and looking at the cat. He put the needle in and the liquid got in his system. He hated that part, it had a little sting to it. He got the needle out and looked at the cat, while it was looking right back at him. "Moew", the kitten said cutely. Cody laughed lightly and patted the cat's head. "I love you so much Smokey."