1. Boiling Blood

Walking out of the cool interior of the Amcres store, I frown when I immediately felt the heat of the sun. Its Friday and I'm currently on a date with my four month boyfriend- Jordan Skillon.

“Let's walk to Pohnpei camp,” He said and started walking off in the direction of the said place.

I frown, following behind him while using my side purse to cover the sun from shining in my face.

It's a good thing I have my black hair in a braid otherwise I would be dying from this heat.

Kolonia Town is busy and crowded with so many cars. My home island, Pohnpei, is very tiny that you'd miss it on the map. Its a tropical island. I honestly would just like to get back to the AC room.

“Its so hot.” I whine.

“We're almost there. Endure it, babe.” Jordan tells me.

We finally made it to Pohnpei camp. I smile when I saw a place to rest. Jordan and I enter the gates.

“Eh, Jor? Is she your girlfriend?”

Jordan stops and we both look in the direction of the person who spoke. There leaning against the palm tree was a boy I didn't know.

Black hair, brown skin, and brown almost black eyes.

“What do you want, Matt?” Jordan asked impatiently.

The guy who I think is Matt looks at me and I stare back at him. Not knowing what to do.

“Why don't you just break up with her?”

This butthole!

Who does he think he is?

I want to break up with Jordan, but he just won't let me and he gets mad at the thought of it.

But Matt doesn't have the right to be breaking us apart anyway!

I decided that I hate this Matt guy.

For some reason, he makes my blood boil. Or maybe its the sun.

“Shut up, man. Get lost.” Jordan hissed, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with him.

I turn back and rolled my eyes at Matt who seems to be amused by the situation.

Jerk.