4- Hangout

I roll my eyes when I saw Jordan's new post on Facebook. It was a photo of him, making what's supposed to be a cute puppy face. Darn butt.

I lay in my bed, scrolling through my news feed.

The chat head then popped up and I saw it was a message from Matthias.

U ok ?

No.

Jordan's an ass.

Obviously.

What are you doing now?

Obviously chatting with an idiot 😑

Oh wow. I'm the idiot? 😹

Yas

Want to go get ice cream?

I ponder over it. There were loud noises coming from downstairs. Its probably my dumb brothers fighting over the game controller. They got so excited about playing Fortnite after I told them it was a popular game my boy classmates play.

Mom and dad are at the hospital, visiting an employee.

I'm all alone.

Then typed.

Sure.

         ***

"All the way in UH?" I query when we were driving in the UH municipality.

"Yes."

I glare at Matthias who looks relaxed  as he kept driving.

"Not in Kolonia? They have good ice cream."

"Let's go try Ice-Cream Time."

"It better be good." I drawl.

       ***

Jasmine, my classmate, smiled at us behind the counter. There were small tables outside with kids eating ice cream.

"You work here?" I ask her curiously when Matt and I stepped up to order or pay.

"Community Service." She smiles.

"On a date, I see." She adds.

"Aye, no. He's just a friend." I whisper to her.

She doesn't seem to believe it, but then asks,"Machine or scoop?"

"Machine." Matthias answers with a sigh. "You?"

"Same." I say.

Jasmine took the 20 bill. "What size of cup? Small for 50€, medium for $1, large for $3."

"I'll get two large." Matthias answered.

"With sprinkles?"

"Totally." I say happily. Happiness is ice cream with sprinkles.

"Sure." Matthias says.

"And chocolate cubes?"

"Yes please." I say, making Matt let out a laugh. Chocolate is lyfeeee!

"$6.75." Jasmine said then gave us our change. She then gives us a large cup and Theo led us to the ice cream machine. He filled his cup with vanilla then head to the counter where the sprinkle stuff were set. I filled mine with a mix of vanilla and chocolate then followed. There were many colors.

"You can only get 3 spoons of sprinkles. If you want more, pay another quarter." Matthias said.

"Whatever."

I sprinkled many colors onto my ice cream then threw in chocolate cubes then followed the bad boy.

We sat down and I couldn't stop smiling at how pretty my ice cream looked like.

I started digging into my desert like a child and Matt smiles.

"Wow, this place is pretty." I tell him.

"No, you are."