five ❁ mystery

NARRATIVE POV

"Seolma" Vernon said that made Joshua look on who the new scout is that made Vernon that kind of impression.

"Whoa" Dokyeom said followed by Wonwoo's speechless reaction. Little does she know that everyone in that room already laid eyes on her.

Who is she that made all the boys capture her attention?

"Boys, i'm sure you know Jiseol right? From now on she'll be working with you and for Pledis itself as a model." VP Kim spoke to break the silence "Surprise?" Jiseol speaks.

"H-how exactly did you get here? And when did you decide do be a model Jerusha" Joshua calls out his sister by her english name.

[A/N: Jiseol's english name is pronounced as juh-ROO-shuh and it is also a biblical name just like Joshua's.]

"Jerusha is your english name? Cool" Minghao speaks

"Back in LA i started to like modeling and at the same time Pledis was scouting for one so i gave it a shot and that's one of the reasons why i came back here. Plus, I bought a car and it arrived earlier in the dorm than i expected. Call it fate then?" Jiseol smiles and the boys started asking questions again.

"Jiseol and Mingyu will be out for their photoshoot and the rest please continue your schedule for today since music awards will be starting in a few weeks" VP Kim ordered and everyone followed.

JISEOL's POV
"I'll drive" i said bringing out my keys as we got of the keys "But promise me i'll be driving on the way back" Mingyu said as he opens my car door.

"About your hypoxemia–does anyone else know about that?" Mingyu asks "No, not even my family knows—please don't tell anyone about it" I said letting out a heavy breath "Don't worry i won't as long as you promise me you would tell me right away if you don't feel well" Mingyu said as he held my my wrist and rubbed his thumb over it that made me glance over him and smiled.

"This is it right?"I said pulling over right outside a studio.

I enjoyed trying different concepts with Mingyu. "Okay just like earlier, be seductively inlove" The photographer said and Mingyu rested an arm in the pile of books and looked at me while i just the book i was supposedly ready and just looked at the camera as if i was seducing it.

"Alright, its a wrap! Thank you to the both of you and i look forward working with you again" he complimented "Thank you for your hard work today" Mingyu and i said together just as we were about to leave.

As promised earlier i let Mingyu drive my car "Ooh im hungry, let's eat" i said as i saw a café "Well said" Mingyu said as he pulled over the café's parking

"What do you want to eat?" he asks looking at the menu "I'll have the pesto penne with the 4-cheese tortilla please" i ordered "I'll have the same thing too please" Mingyu said.

"Do you like spicy food too?" Mingyu ask probably getting to know me better "I do, i like spicy food better than oppa to be honest" i said and continued to eat. We kept on asking one another questions to know each other for almost an hour.

"eo? dino's video-calling me" i said seeing dino's caller id "they probably want something" Mingyu said and i answered his call "Pyeong pyeong" i said as soon as i accepted the call

"Noona yah" Dino calls out "yea?" i ask seeing if what Mingyu said was true "Oh Jiseol you look pretty today" Joshua compliments "Aish, what do you want?" I ask "Can you buy coffee on your way here? 5 Americano and 8 Macchiato

"Noona yah" Dino calls out "yea?" i ask seeing if what Mingyu said was true "Oh Jiseol you look pretty today" Joshua compliments "Aish, what do you want?" I ask "Can you buy coffee on your way here? 5 Americano and 8 Macchiato."

"but why are there 13 coffees? For whom is the other one?" Mingyu asks "hyung that's why you guys should come back now, we have a visitor" Dino calls out

"okay okay fine, i'll hang up now kandaaa" i said "HYUNG YOU LOOK HANDSOME TODAY" Dino shouted last minute before ending the call.

"told you so" Mingyu chuckles "You must know them really huh?" i said as i ordered oppa's request "Well we've been inseparable for almost 7 years now, it's impossible not to get the picture by now" he laughs "But i wonder who visited them tho" i said getting half of the order "That's why we should get going to find out"

"Coffee for 13?" I said as we made it back to the practice room. "Seol-ah hurry you've gotta meet someone!" Vernon said pulling me with my wrist to where the boys are forming a circle.

"What's going on?" Mingyu asks following us as well "Mingyu-ah, Jiseol-ah, meet Kairi–she's japanese and she's my girlfriend." Hoshi proudly introduced Kairi.  "Ahh look at Kwon SoonYoung is now grown up to have a girlfriend" Jeonghan said patting Hoshi's shoulder

"KAIRI? KAIRI!" i said pulling Kairi into a hug "You know each other?" Hoshi asks "We went to the same school for a year due to my exchange student event" Kairi explained. "Where's Jun and Minghao tho? Their coffee will get cold if they don't drink it now" i said looking for Jun and Minghao

"They're outside, you should probably call them now" Joshua said and i nodded.

As i got out of the room i heard faint chinese being spoken by the end of the hallway but i couldn't understand what exactly they were saying because its not as loud–but yes i do know cantonese and mandarin therefore i followed where the voices were coming from

[A/N: i know the convo is supposedly chinese but i'll keep it in english for everybody's sake and convenience]

"I like her hyung, i do" Minghao said nervously "What are you gonna do about it then?" Jun asks in a concerned tone "Nothing. I don't want to be in the other's way, because i know for sure that i'm not the only one who has feelings for Jiseol and that is a fact" he exclaims "But are you okay tho?" Jun asks "Of course not hyung but i have to because seeing her happy is going to be enougn for me" and with that their conversation ended

I quickly took steps backward to make it seem that i just arrived and barely heard anything at all "Oh, there you guys are" I said "Were you standing there the whole time?" Minghao asks "No, I just arrived with Mingyu. Oppa asked me to look for the 2 of you" i lied.

"Oh, we better hurry and go back then." Jun said having the 3 of us go back.
————————————————————
A/N: Sorry if this wasn't the best ch but do anticipate the incoming ones bc gurl i assure you, your wigs are going to be snatched just like how mine went flying as i was writing about it. jk but things will get spicy i swear.

BTW I might make a book about just imagines with smuts since my smut poll was 100% (im not even kidding u) feel free to msg me bc requests will be open!!

p.s if u enjoy this story itself feel free to vote, comment and share it w ur mamacitas (;