nine ❁ not again

MINGYU's POV
Wonwoo stopped punching me and started looking at Jiseol's direction that made me look as well. And there i saw a passed out Jiseol

"Shit. Jiseol wake up" I said as my heart pounded for nervousness "I'll take her to the hospital, just tail my car and bring her things" I said carrying Jiseol and went to my car as fast as I could.

As soon as we arrived at the hospital, "She's hypoxic" i spoke to the doctor and Jiseol was immediately put in the emergency room by the doctor.

"Ms. Hong is admitted in room 5637" a nurse approached me coming out of the emergency room. Finally after hours of waiting.

As soon as I got out of the elevator i quickly scanned where 5637 is and gladly found it. A doctor was waiting inside beside Jiseol who's still unconscious.

"Ms. Hong will still be unconscious for a couple of hours but we already gave her medicines. She had a minor attack but nothing should be worried by now please inform us if ever she wakes up sooner. We need to give her some further medications to intake" the doctor said and left

"Please wake up soon" i whispered sitting on a chair beside her "If you were awake, you must've been scared of the needle. But don't worry, I wont leave you here." I held her hand seeing a dextrose injected.

"Is she awake now?" Wonwoo asks entering Jiseol's room "Does she look like it?" I huffed at him "It's better for you to head home now to avoid suspicions" i suggested

"I'll leave as soon as she wakes up"

"Come to think of it, the least thing Seol wants right now is to be in the same room as you are, go home atleast do it for Jiseol" I said and finally made him leave.

"You must be cold" I said removing my hoodie and slowly put it on her finding myself slowly falling asleep.

-
JISEOL's POV
My eyes started flinching as i felt the bright sun shine even if my eyes were closed. I guess mr. sunshine is glowing today.

I slowly started opening my eyes seeing myself in a hospital room, also finding asleep while holding my hand. I stared at him making me smile. He must've been awake all night waiting for me, but what happened again? I ask myself closing my eyes trying to remember what happened.

"I passed out" I suddenly said out loud making Mingyu wake up "You're finally awake" he smiles at me, giving me a look that he must've been worried all night. "I'm sorry for making you stay up late" I said feeling guilty "No it's okay, i'm f-" Mingyu was cut of when the door opened

"Ah Ms. Hong you're awake? I'm Doctor Lee, but please feel free to call me Dr. Jong Suk" The doctor asks as he enters the room and I nod, It suddenly made me want to stay here longer seeing how handsomely fine the doctor is.

"How long have you been hypoxic?" he asks checking my records "4 or 5 years ago" i replied

"Did you have any medication back then?" he asks "Uh i did check ups here and there and they gave me an inhaler with a special medicine in case i needed it"

"Do you still have that?" he asks looking at me "Not anymore, i didn't think i'll be having attacks again so i left it at home" i said quite embarrassed for being irresponsible "Anyways, we will give you an exact one but please make sure to bring it with you at all costs" Dr. Jong Suk spoke leaving me to nod once more.

"I'll just get a blood sample from you and you can be released right away after signing the release papers" he said bringing out a tube and a syringe making me widen my eyes

"Hey, you're going to be fine. I'm right here" Mingyu said sitting beside me. As soon as Dr. Jong Suk started wrapping the rubber around my forearm I quickly squinted my eyes making my grip on Mingyu's hand harder.

Why do I even have a fear of needles out of all the possible fears out there.

"You'll be okay" Mingyu assures me circling his hand on my back and quickly felt a sting on my arm. I wanted to cry so bad, but gladly I didn't because that would be quite embarrassing.

"Aaand you're done" Doctor Jong Suk said untangling the elastic from my arm and placing a cotton to stop the bleeding and removed my dextrose as well. "I'll just sign your release papers" Mingyu said as he followed Dr. Jong Suk out.

"Would you want to sit on a wheelchair?" Mingyu asks re-entering after a few moments "I only passed out, it didn't make me crippled" i laughed "I figured" he laughs too. "Let's go then?" he said carrying out my back and lending a hand to help me off the bed.

"Jun hyung is calling..." Mingyu's small led screen suddenly lights up displaying that and he quickly answered it.

"Mingyu-ah" Jun spoke through the speaker "Oh, hyung why did you call?" Mingyu asks and still continued driving

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way back, Jiseol asked me to pick her up"

"Alright, don't let Vernon's visitor wait. Drive safely" Jun said and ended the call

"Vernon's visitor?" I asked Mingyu and he nods "He told us yesterday that he will be bringing a visitor, he's too eagered to have everyone meet his guest" he said

"Shit- the eonyang bulgogi" I said recalling the phone call last night. "Don't worry about it, I already bought one on my way to pick you up last night" he smiled pointing at the back seat.

"Thank you" i murmured "For what?" he asks "For what you did to me last night. " i smile "Stop the car" i suddenly said as he passed by a convenience store

"For what?" he asks "Just please pull over. I'll just buy something in the store" I said grabbing my purse and quickly went inside the store.

"You probably have an empty stomach, here eat this" I said handing him a chocolate bread and banana milk. "I love chocolate bread" he suddenly brightened up "I know" i smiled grabbing his right hand.

"Aggressive much?" he asks and continued eating "Touch man much?" I said opening a small betadine bottle and dipping a cotton bud seeing earlier that he got cuts probably from punching Wonwoo's jawline

"Ouch!" Mingyu jumps as I started applying ointment on his cuts by his forefingers "Stop whining like a child" I hissed wrapping a bandage afterwards

-
"Ah, you finally arrived" Vernon spoke as we entered the living room seeing him hide someone behind his back peeking a long blonde hair from my distance

"Meet Yeri... My girlfriend" he smiled stepping aside letting her stand up

"No.. Not again" I said to myself seeing Vernon's girlfriend

--------------------
A/N: I was so happy seeing both of my bias having a personal acc ( follow my husbands on ig @min9yu_k & @xuminghao_o ) and now, WOW 100+ reads in 1 week? (i made this on 17th of Feb so fite me mamacita) Ya'll making me emotional StApH iT *insert seokjin's voice*

Plus i might not be able to upload this friday since i will be out with my family maybe this is why is was fated anyways to upload ch9&10 earlier than expected ㅎㅎㅎ

Thank you all so much for showing love for Jiseol, please continue to anticipate the story. I LOVE YOU ♥️