twenty four ❁ gentle

Jiseol's POV

Thump thump. Thump thump. The only thing i've down was gulped here and there hoping that my thumping heart would calm down.

"May i?" he asks once more coming close again feeling his warm breath against mine.

I just noded thinking that it was just something else. His grip with mine tightened as his breath became heavier. He then closed the distance between the two of us sealing his lips with mine. With his sudden movement, you felt a swarm of butteflies

It made my heart flutter the way on how he was gentle with everything, even for the fact that he was such a gentleman asking permission to kiss you first unlike other people who does things they want.

It was a sweet and passionate one-the kind that almost every girl fantasize. You felt him smiling throughout the kiss as you pulled his neck closer to yours that got you shocked with your sudden actions.

"It's getting colder, you must take some rest now" he said pulling away from the kiss as his ear suddenly was flaming red making me let out a small chuckle.

-

I felt my body being carried as if i was just a (guan)leaf (IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO ADD IT.) "Where am i?" i sighed still keeping my eyes shut and leaning my head to whoever's shoulder it was. "On our way back" he mumbled.

Mingyu, Mingyu's voice. I'm certain about it.

"Back to Seo-" I was about to pull my hood off when he stopped me "Keep it still until we get inside" Mingyu ordered and i fixed my mask following his orders.

"Mingyu oppa!"
"Eo? Who's that?!"
"Oppa saranghae"
"Seventeen saranghabnida"
"Oppa who's that?"

Mumbles of similar phrases like that were heard as Mingyu walked with the others towards the airport. "We're here" he whispered into my ears as he puts me down and helps me with the crutches "Can you do it?" Joshua asked being the worried big brother that he is.

"Halsuisseo" i replied taking a few steps letting my legs adjust to my crippled like situation

Before boarding the plane manager oppas and unnie announced the seating arrangements in the plane "Jiseol and Junhui in row C" Unnie announced handing the boarding tickets to the both of us

We were in the middle of the flight when the flight attendants started handing out meals

"Zhūròu háishì jīròu? (Pork or Chicken?)" The flight attendant smiled as she was holding the trolley that had the meals inside

Jun was about to speak when i cut in since i am starving. "Jī qǐng (Chicken please)" I pleaded waiting for my meal to be handed by the attendant "You can speak chinese?" Junhui asked as his eyes enlarged at me.

Shit i forgot that nobody else except oppa shua know about my chinese lingo magic. Pabo Jiseol, Aish jinjja

"I-um uh" I stuttered as his meal was handed to him as well. "So you did know what Minghao and I were talking about back then, isn't it." he interrogated me and i nodded slowly in guilt.

"Please don't tell Minghao that you know about it" he whispered caring for his Chinese mate "I wouldn't pretend to be Chinese lingo dumb if i didn't think about that" i smiled and devoured my meal in silence all throughout the flight

"Let's go" Junhui said lending out his arm as he helped and guided me out of the aircraft up until the airport. I pulled my hoodie as we were about to go outside seeing numerous cameras flashing here and there and a mob of their fans.

"The sasaengs are back. We must protect Jiseol" Joshua ordered "I'll take care of her" Mingyu volunteered. Does this man want a scandal? Aish istg i'm going to punch this man's guts.

"Alright, our goal here is to get back to the dorm safe and sound. Especially at Jiseol's state" Wonwoo cut off Joshua before he began rambling about a man carrying me once again. "Kaja" Mingyu spoke as he carried me bridal style Is bridal style the only thing he knows lately? Urgh. He then pulled my hood on with his other arm and the other keeping a strong grip towards my body. "Wow mr. tough guy" i complimented his strength.

Deep thoughts entered my mind as i was gazing through the minivan's window when i heard something from the right side of my ear

I'll be there
ne mamen hangsang naega isseo
seoro himdeul ttaeramyeon deoukdeo
hamkkehalge my girl

Oh girl neon naui jeongdap
himdeul ttaen sonjapgo
chuk cheojin eokkaereul todaktodak
Sometimes salme jichyeo
himdeul ttae naegero wa

Seeing Mingyu gave me the other side of his earpods and smiled at me before resting his head on the headboard again.

I then hummed and tapped my finger through the flow of the music and continued to where my thoughts and sighting left off. "Pabo, we're here" I whispered into Mingyu's ear as i removed his earpods. He squinted his eyes a couple of times before actually waking cup to help me get down and inside the dorm.

I was upstairs in Mingyu's room icing my feet (imagine seeing Jiseol actually piping actual icing on her foot ㅎㅎㅎ) as advised by the doctor when i heard sudden loud shouts from downstairs

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" the voice shouted