CHAPTER VIII

(Who are you?) I said in my mind but in real I said "yes..." And looked away..."Nicky..I wanted to wait until you're fully recovered but...we're going home" my mom said glaring at the door and just as if she knew who was coming in-elizabet pls reconsider... You've had him for sixteen years already"aunt Marie pleaded and then rushed over to me and hugged me. I was both confused and sad at the same time, I miss home but for some reason I feel happier here.-no and that's final!
"So what?! You're gonna keep lying to him is that it?!"
"Lies? What lies?"
I asked staring at my mother and then back at aunt Marie "what are you two on about?" I added getting impatient ,the two of them just kept quiet as if recalling a memory and from the looks on their faces...not a very good one-if you're not gonna tell me then fine" I said looking away and glancing at them from the corner of my eye: I could see the two of the glaring at each other before aunt Marie finally spoke "Nicholas, my sister and I love you and what I meant by you being lied to...I...well...its because you're gonna stay here for the next sixteen years an-
"No he isn't,you've already proven that you are not responsibl-"
"Yes he is"
"IM NOT DOING ANY OF THAT!" I said aloud and all their attention was turned over to me "mom I want to sta-" everything froze when I saw the blood that was all over the white blanket...no one else seemed to have noticed it and I'm pretty sure IM NOT ON MY PERIOD and it's either I've destroyed my nerves or I'm just imaging it...because it doesn't hurt one bit "m-mom..." I manage to stamper before pointing at the blood with my left hand...