CHAPTER XXV

5AM wed :I've always rocked at all nighters especially when it comes to studying.anyway I didn't waste my time studying the other subjects, just Chem,physics , biology and maths, I already know what I need to know about English.
"Done..."I sighed looking at the alarm clock... "Is tomorrow, today?" I yawned putting the books away and turning the lamp off and opening the window..."after the school year ends...how am I gonna keep laura a secret? I asked my self turning my attention towards the bed where laura was..."who are u?" I muttered,all I need was a clue... A hint...some kind of sign.

The exam in question was a minor twig in the woods, in short easy AF, the school management notify us that the results would come out on Friday right before the announcement for the end of the year break. As for Laura, I can't just hide her in a dark room for 2 and a half months  ...im thinking of a road trip to the country side,with my friends of course...
"It'll be the perfect birthday gift" I said trying to look as innocent as ever, "not happening" ed and Marie declined in chorus. "Oh common, you've never given me a birthday gift, heck you were never there... But just this once and I might even consider rolling with your freaky secrets...he sat and pounder on the idea for a few minutes before raising his head..."who are your friends?" He asked
"Greg, Nate, June,Kim,and barb- I mean Rosella" I answered, he stared at me for a second before talking "6 of you...OK then, but you must promise me that you'll keep low stats...
"I promise".
I called the people I mentioned to my dad and luckily all of them couldn't wait, plus Nate is 18 and he can drive....fortunately barbie came over and packed everything laura would need,and then picked her up the next day which is Friday,so that Marie wouldn't be suspicious about a little girl with a suitcase coming out of my room.

The results for the exams came out, and I made it out with flying colors

Math: B2
English: A1
Chemistry: A1
Biology:A1
Physics: A1

Something tells me I have taken a tremendous step back...I won't slack off on math next time I said putting the paper inside the paper shredding machine in the staff room before going to the assembly grown for the Mayor's speech.