CHAPTER XXII

: BEEP BEEP!
I got up and turn the alarm clock off worried as to not wake sleeping beauty up but it wouldn't stop feeling so I had unplugged the alarm clock completely, I turned my attention to the bed where she's still sound asleep and sighed before heading back to the couch (where I slept last night) to continue the Zs. Half an hour later I heard a knocking, I got up and opened the door,I saw Marie standing there,her stare made me shudder but I copped with it until it turned to her usual smile..."you're almost late for school" she said with a soft tone, "I'm not going" I smiled trying to close the door but she held my hand,"why not?"
"It's friday....I'm beat..." I explained trying to close the door once again "I won't be having that" she protested
"But aunt Marie please...." I pulled my trump card and it worked,she looked surprised for a one thing but then she smiled "very well" she said "I'll be out for the weekend so call me if you need anything" she added and I closed my door -phew" I then decided it was time I go freshen up.

I came out of the bath room wearing a bathrobe and using a towel to dry my hair, I glanced over to the bed and she was still sleeping, I started getting worried but I note to self that she probably didn't sleep for a while and left it as that. After a few hours I was sitting on my bed reading one of the books barbie doll decided to bring along yesterday,suddenly... A knock on my door,once again I opened it and this time I saw barbie....
"Wow,you back from school already?" I asked taking most of the shopping bags from her, "I didn't go" she said putting the shopping bags that were still in her hands down and I put the rest down where she placed hers."I went shopping for....uhh ...What's her name?" She asked turning around and facing me, "I dunno...maybe laura?"
"Laura" she said "yessss" I added, she nodded and continued "I went shopping for laura, from cloth, to thoot brushes,shoes,shocks,cloves,scrunches, perfume, lip balm ,shop,shampo-"
"Wow..." I interrupted,"we could have gone together," I added..."yea...like you can- where is she?" She said racing to the bed and just then laura opened her eyes....