CHAPTER V

That was my first day at school , pretty crappy if I do say so my self.the next day I was just walking around the school, minding my own business and also making fun of the prepy students and pitying the nerdy ones-hey,Nicholas right?" A voice said and from the sound of it...well I'm pretty sure it belongs to a dude or a some chick with a flue or something -hey, I'm Nate , this here is my buddy Greg."-congrats you two,great names.now if you don't mind I have some important slacking off to do." I said walking around the two of them and making way for the gym,"oh we were just going to the arcade and w-"
"Really? Mind if i come along?"
"Sure thing guy" Greg said and right there he gave it away that he's a hippy.

I was surprise to see that the arcade was packed with insane games....just kidding played them all-"wow check that chick out,she's probably the best gamer ever!" Nate exclaimed pointing at a person surrounded by a crowd -who wants to play one on one" said she sounding so arrogant and confident that it pissed me off.-sure I don't find roasting your ass for you" I said raising my hand up and waving it slightly. Hey I could have let her off but she did the two things I can't let flow, she claimed my name and she showed off...(seriously I hate show ups, please stop)

It took me 3 minutes to win all 6 rounds.she was completely speechless and so were the rest of her little crowd, like I said I hate showing off so I left the arcade.-wait up guy" Greg said rushing put of the arcade with nate right on his tail-what in fu*ks name was that?" Nate said putting a hand on my shoulder "what? I don't know what you mean" I said moving his hand off me and putting my hands in my hoodpocks (hoodie pockets or whatever you call it)-"bro that was totally badarse" Greg said whlist he ruffled my hair.to my surprise they cupped with me,even tho I'm trying everything in my power to be a d*ck but in the end the 3 of us ended up playing *Cars* on my PlayStation... What can I say the game is more fun when you're playing it with real flesh and blood and laughing each others mistakes, of course I sometimes crash on purpose to make them think they're wining and I must say...seeing them laughing, joking and admiring my stuff actually made me happy.And YES I'm gonna stick with Greg and nate from now on .