CHAPTER XVI

Today,Nate invited greg and i over to hang out at his place. It's my first time being there so I was kinda uncomfortable at first.the house's pretty cool and inviting as most houses go,we stayed in his room through out, for a reason that he's keeping to himself he tried to keep us on complete lock down except when you need to go real bad,that's when you're allowed to leave his room. -you guys hungry? I'll go get us something to refill while you guys stay here and not leave this room,OK?"
"Sure"
"Whatever"
He left the two of us wondering what he's hiding from us....well whatever it is,is probably privet and we'll leave it as that.it's been almost 20 minutes and I was starting to get pissed with his new attitude.
"What's taking sooo long???" Greg wailed pating his stomach "I don't know.I'm gonna go look around the house" I sighed getting off the bed and heading towards the door but unfortunately the handle started to rattle before I even touched it, I stared at the door and I could tell from the silence that greg is also waiting to see who it was.the door opened and we saw barbie,standing and looking every bit surprised as we were. "Nicholas? What are you doing here?" She asked anxiously waiting for an answer "your big brother invited us over,where is that nitwit? I said making way for her to enter before closing the door after she did."you two know each other?" Greg asked walking toward us with a suspicious look, "yeah she's my girlfriend" I said sarcastically and she laughed
"My feet are killing me" she muttered taking off her shoes "you sure have cute feet" greg said lying down flat on the bed and if I forgot to mention, you should probably put greg on the Prevert list of the friendship circle. "Sooooo...where's Nate?" I asked looking at her pink earrings, they weren't there when we first met.did she pierced her ears ? Yes,she definitely did..."I haven't seen him since  mornin- Greg's chuckle cut her off a little too soon "mourning?"
I knew it was rude to laugh at a dirty joke like that but the way he said it was just to much, I pretty much laughed with him, good thing she didn't get the joke.
MEANWHILE:
Nate was holding a couple of pizza boxes in his hand, he puts them down and was just about to open the door,but he heard laughing so he peeked thinking it was one of Greg's surprise showers but he saw nick and his sister sitting on his bed,chit chating and laughing while Greg makes fun of how his friend was laughing so hard at a GIRL'S joke and that got nate worried...his friend (Nate) was the womanizer in the friendship circle.of course,he was cool with it since he tried his best to avoid Rosella ever meeting him...until today.

"Hey guys" Nate greeted pretending not to mind
"hey "
"Hey"
"Waddap?"
We all answered in a chorus but barbie and I jinxed,we stared at each other for a few seconds before laughing at our jinx, -wooow, you jinxed and now you have to kiss each othe-" Greg sentence was cut right in the middle by nate "AHEM! anyone wants pizza?" I'm  very good at reading people so I knew he was just uncomfortable with the topic,but I tend to have a little fun with Mr big brother. "Awww I don't know...just one kiss wouldn't hurt I said in a voice that's almost a whisper,before leaning towards her,so close I could feel her breathe...the whole room was silent and that gave me the feeling that if I go any further, nate'll kick me out.her face was all red,and cute...did she really think I was about to kiss her? I moved back and stretched her right cheek before patting it lightly and getting off the bed......"woooooooow..............Nicholas  you are my hero Greg cheered "so,pizza?" I said taking them from Nate's hand and like himself....completely frozen in terror, that made me wonder....did I actually pull that off without a stamper,a blush or even running away? Maybe being a popular guy comes with it's props.for the rest of our visit Nate ignored me, if you know me..you'd know IM NOT THE TYPE TO APOLOGIZE so I ignored him as well.