CHAPTER XVII

You know when people say: love heals all pain? Well...uhh...those people should check again.A friend of Amy's called me over and just when I was about to make way for the library, For greg's shoe lace stealing club, I guess I might have forgotten to mention that we steal shoe laces now.I walked over to and asked in a gentle tone : "_what's wrong" something told me YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY BAD and I was right before she started telling me what was wrong she started crying....it took me a life time to stop her crying and like I've expected,she told me Amy is depressed and it was all because of me,she paused for some seconds, she smiled and looked into my eyes, still pouring out tears "I...I'm in love with you....I tried denying and everything! I don't know how to let go" she cried whilst she grabbed my school hoodie and rested her head on my chest, "h-hey listen,okay? Because...I'm in love with you too" I lied faking a loving smile and wrapping my hands around her,hugging her tight."but what about Amy?" She cried hugging me back,-shhhh...she doesn't have to know, does she?" I whispered,using my hand to wipe her tears...

(Sorry for the short chapter 😁, I promise the next one won't be so short. Thx u)