CHAPTER VII

When I woke up the first thing I saw was a white ceiling-fan,everything was white and blurry "I'm I dead" I groaned in pain when I tried to get up so I just lied back down and closed my eyes "everything hurts" I muttered just then someone walked in wearing white clothing -are you feeling better?" A voiced asked in a concerned tone,"yea...where am I?" I said opening one eye, yep it's a women alright,tall and she's kinda Gypsy looking , preety in short."you're at the hospital dear, you hurt your arm" she said trying to touch my forehead "Dont touch me!" I cried and for a minute she looked surprised but then the expression faded and she left the room...
"The hospital...makes sense ,this isn't anything like hell" I looked arounded the hospital room and sighed before looking at the cast on my right arm before I could collect all my thoughts I heard the door open -Nicholas! Oh my poor baby!" I heard my mom's voice shaking,"mother? What's wron-" before I could finish she cut me off with a warm tight hug...I must say I love it when my mom hugs me and at the time that's the one thing I needed,the other's a dozen painkillers because everything hurts,maybe because I was thrown at the dumbster real bad."baby,can you hear me? What happens?" My mom said rising my chin and stroking my hair gently before hugging me tight again And just as she was about to ask me again I notice a man sitting besides her,he wasn't there before...when did h-no I've seen him some where before-tell me where it pains most" my mom said pulling back and holding my left hand "apart from my hand,I'm as good as a hundred dollar bill" I lied before looking over to the man I saw earlier,this time he was next to the window leaning with his hands crossed and still smiling at me, I guess my mom noticed because she called out to the man "Ed...I think Nicholas wants to talk with you..." As much as I didn't want to admit it,I was scared of the expression on both my mom and ed's face before he came over and sat next to me "are you okay,buddy?" He said with a warm smile....