The Swordsman and the Mysterious Man

CHAPTER 1

In the unknown era at the border of Raftel Kingdom, the Raftel's soldiers were fighting the invaders, the worst generation pirates. Mihawk was the troop commander at that time and right-hand of the king. They've been outnumbered by the pirates and their only decision was to go back to their capital. 

"SOLDIERS!!! WE NEED TO RUN FROM NOW! W-W-WE CANNOT DEFEAT THEM AS WE ARE NOW!!" The King commanded to his soldiers while panting. His voice was breaking.

The King, Mihawk and the soldiers mounted to their horses to run from the invaders. But the pirates was firing the arrows to them; the soldiers were going down one after the another, and Mihawk's horse was shot in the leg.

"Lord Commander!" One of the soldiers shouted.

"Just go and protect our King!" Mihawk commanded to the soldiers while getting up. "The five of you, come with me and defend our grounds." Mihawk said showing his will to defend their country.

Five of the soldiers immediately dismounted from their horses.

The pirates were tracked them down easily. The six of them intercepted all of the pirates and all of the incoming reinforcements of their enemies.

Mihawk opened his eyes and looked to his surroundings. He saw the pile of corpse of the pirates he killed. Unfortunately, his five soldiers were lying down on the grounds without their heads and limbs. He went up to his feet and walked to the forest even he was a half-dead man. 

He entered to the forest. Later on, he found himself in a room with a lot of opened doors then he saw a black-coated man on his table in the center of the endless room. He immediately went to the mysterious man.

"Where is the door that could lead me in my kingdom?" Mihawk whispered. He had no energy left in him because of the fatal wounds he took from the pirates. The mysterious man pinpointed the door from Mihawk's side. Mihawk immediately entered to the pinpointed door.

He walked past to the door then he collapsed beside the dark ruins of an old temple.