The New Realm

Chapter 7

The night was drawing near, the wind was bizarre that brought chills to everyone in the campsite of the elves.

"Kestrel snd your fellow drifters, please lead us to fight against Zuranon. We need to stop this madness." The right hand of the chieftain said while looking at the drifters in his fierce eys.

"I smell war here! Can't wait to taste the blood again." Shisui said. 

"We'll help, but first we need to cleanse ourselves from our malevolence." Kestrel said.

"Let's cut this boring chitchat and lets fight right now. Mihawk you are the leader." Shisui said in his disrespectful manner.

"Wha-What?? Me?? Why??" Mihawk said in his query voice.

"Yes you, because you're the one who sit on the center a while ago, right? Whats our plan commander?" 

"Kestrel and Ringo, do you mind if i will become your commander?" Mihawk asked in a respectful manner.

"My pleasure." Kestrel said while her head bowed.

"Oh yeah!!! You've got the spirit of being a commander!" Ringo said in his modern era accent.

The elves were happy because they had the opportunities to fight back... Everyone bowed down to their new commanders, Kestrel also bowed down before Mihawk. The drifters were just standing.

"What would be our new name, my Commander?" Ringo asked.

"Mihawk would be fine, Ringo. Uhm... New Realm, how about that? Mihawk replied.

Everyone agreed to this name.

"Everyone gather up, our first task is to rescue the dwarves from their captivity." Mihawk ordered.

The elves were disagreeing but they had no other choices, so they accepted the mission. Everyone of them took their armors and weapons to rescue the dwarves.