New Drifter

Chapter 5

The Chieftain of the elves showed appeared. "We don't need the help coming from the humans and most especially from an exiled elf." He said showing his prideful manner. 

"What's the problem with you? If we didn't help you, you will be massacred." Mihawk said as he stood up from his sit.

There were a lot of elves who've been killed and got severe injuries. "Chieftain, please be grateful to them. Look at your people." Kestrel said in her most humble tone.

"She's right, Chieftain. We cannot become silent forever. All of these miserable things that happened were Shalltear's fault, we need to fight to live." One of the fighters of the elves said in a gloomy voice.

"We need these drifters to lead us to fight, admit it. The creator of this era is sent these drifters to stop the Zuranon." The other elf said while his head bowed.

"Stop this nonsense. Remember that the creator himself brought the Zuranon to us." The Chieftain reluctantly said it.

"Chieftain please, let these drifters lead you to fight the Zuranon." Kestrel begging.

"I said we dont need the help coming from you. My decisions cannot be broken." The Chieftain said with a firm voice.

The elves started cleaning all the mess. They were collecting all of the dead from their kin. Kestrel and the two drifters started walking back to the old ruined temple.

"Kestrel can i ask you three questions?" Mihawk asked.

"You may." Kestrel replied.

"What is this Zuranon? And who is Shalltear?"

"We call the undead creatures Zuranon for being ruthless. And Shalltear Orichalcum is the king of the Zuranon."

"Last question. Who is this creator you were talking about earlier?"

"His name and his face were unknown to us. He is located in an inquisitor room which contains endless doors. I believe that drifters met this man before being drifted into another era."

Mihawk's memories were vague when he entered in inquisitor room due to his severe wounds.

"Prepare yourself. Look at the sky" Shisui said while looking at the sky. The three of them were looking at the sky. There was a huge hole full of light. A jet fighter came out from the hole and crashed to the old ruined temple. Then the sky became clear again.