Ringo Meets Monster Trio

Chapter 6

The three of them reached the old ruined temple where the jet fighter crashed. They were shocked on what they've seen for the jet fighter was new for them, kinda extraordinary for them. A man came out from the jet carrying his Barett Sniper Rifle. He was wearing a desert camouflage uniform, an air force soldier from 1980s. He was covered in blood seems like he was in war before departing in void era.

"Hi there peeps! Do you know where I am?" The man said in his friendly voice. Mihawk and Shisui sheathed their sword while Kestrel put down her bow.
"Who are you? It seems like you are a fighter from other era." Mihawk said in a natural tone of his voice.
"I am Ringo, the most precised shooter. What do you mean by from other era."
"You are a drifter now. Drifters are the people who are from other era and drifted to the era where they don't belong to."
"So you people are the ancient people. I'm from modern era. You can tell to my suit and my gun."
Kestrel approached the jet. "Is that a big bird?" She asked showing her.
"A jet fighter. A machine that flies at shoots at the same time." Ringo explained.
The four of them walked back to the campsite of the elves because the old ruined temple was totally destroyed.

While they were walking. Shisui explained everything to Ringo what were happening in the void era. They already tell their names and titles to Ringo.

They reached the campsite and they saw the gathering of the elves in the the center. "Wow elves! They are real." Ringo said showing his great excitement.
All of them approached the elves. The elves looked at them. "Our Chieftain is dead. He's been poisoned by the one of the undead." Someone said from the elves in lonesome voice.

Everyone became silent for a long moment of time.