A Drifter From Raftel Kingdom

Chapter 2

The two young brother elves were playing in the forest until they reached the forbidden ground, the ruined temple. No one dared to enter or go near to this temple because of the rumor that it was cursed. The two young elves went near to the ruined temple to see what it looks like. But they saw something on the ground, a man that was covering in his own blood. They cannot tell to themselves if it is alive or now because of the huge wounds and the blood was spitting too much on the ground. 

They went near to the half dead man.

"We need to bring him to our healer." The younger elf said to his brother while looking at the man with mercy.

"NO! If they knew that we interfered to the other races, they will surely punish us." The other elf replied.

"B-B-BUT HE WILL DIE!" The younger elf argued to his brother. 

"FINE! But let's put him in secretly to our camp."

"Thank you brother!"

They pulled the half dead man into the forest to put him in their infirmary. 

The two elves successfully reached the infirmary and they began explaining to their healer. The healer reached their crying voices and began the operation to treat the half dead man. 

The dawn was coming, and the man was full of bandages in his body. He opened his eyes remembering all of the incidents that happened. The healer went up from his sit and began a conversation to the man.

"What is your name?" The healer asked.

"I-i-im, a-a-rgh it hurts. I'm Mihawk, a swordsman from Raftel Kingdom." The man asnwered.

"Hmmm from another era again."

"What do you mean?"

"This era is called void era."

"How come that I'm here?"

"I think you entered one of the endless doors in the inquisitor room. We call you drifters in this world."

"The what?" Mihawk asked for he was baffled on what was going on.

"A drifter, Mihawk. Drifters are the people who were from other era and transferred in this era via the endless doors. You are not the only who've been drifted in this world" The healer explained to the perplexed Mihawk.

"How did you know all about of this?"

"Enough asking questions. You need to get out of here because if the other elves found you they will execute you immediately." The healer said to cut the conversation. 

"I'm in debt to you." Mihawk said acknowledging what the healer did to me.

"Not to me, give your appreciation to these two little young elves." The healer pointed the two sleeping elves at the corner of the infirmary.

Mihawk smiled at them and began to walk away with his sword from the camp of elves. The healer showed Mihawk the way to the ruined temple. This was the only safe place where Mihawk could stay for a moment. 

Mihawk reached the dark ruined temple. He entered and felt strong mantra within the ruined temple. He decided to enter to kill this kind of feeling over him.