shocker!

I closed my eyes and groaned when the bright morning light coming from the slits in the curtain hit my eyes. After a minute or so I opened my eyes and looked at the time on my phone it read 10am. I lied back down and stared at the ceiling thinking about all that happened yesterday. The farewell party was awesome...our juniors organized a wonderful party and the food served was out of the world, the best part was the chocolate mud cake my mouth waters even thinking about it...the party ended with our teachers performing a skit which was hilarious as well as informative...I never thought my teachers can be such good actors...I smiled to myself at that thought. 

                                  One thing that brought a frown on my face was the incident with that guy, what was his name daner...Danish...Daniel right Daniel...organization hacker grandfather training the whole thing confused me and gave me a small headache. Yesterday night I couldn't bear the guilty feeling so I made the driver turn back to school but there was no vehicle parked in the parking lot I was not satisfied so I went back to the convent with my driver and checked the rooms there was broken furniture in few rooms but still no sign of him so I returned home all the while thinking what happened to him. 

                                 "Maya!" my mom's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "ugh! Why am I thinking so much? For all I know he mistook me for someone else" I pondered over that for a moment "ye I'm sure that is it". i heard my mom shouting my name again I jumped up from my bed and ran outside my room and leaned over the banister opposite my room and shouted "yes mom! What's wrong?" 

                                  I saw my mother standing at the bottom of the stairs with her hands on her hip "what's wrong!? The fact that its 11am and you are still in bed and also you are late for breakfast". Oh my its 11am,so now you might think that my mother is so strict and extremely punctual but no that's not the case she is the coolest person I 'have ever known, the only thing she gets really upset about is me skipping meals which I'm known for. Anyways I gave her a sheepish smile and said "sorry mom, I overslept and you know how tired I was with the farewell and then walking in those heels all day and then the realization of leaving college and then-". She cut me mid-sentence and said "alright! Alright! Enough of those reasons you can come down and have your breakfast I made your favorite choley-puri". "Yay! Thank you mom you are the best" I skipped down the stairs and gave her a hug.  

                         She shook her head at me and muttered something like "you are soo like your father, I could never remain angry with him for long" at that my smiled widened. My father passed away in a car accident when I was almost six. He was a great man, his demise made our life difficult and challenging but me and mom got through it together, I will always remember him in my memories. Whenever I was upset He used to say with that warm brown eyes of his "Princess never lose hope, you can always have what you want if you had the determination and will to do it" 

--------- 

--------- 

                              I was doing a three-in-one job that is eating, reading newspaper and watching Barbie and the 12 dancing princess on pogo- yes I love all the Barbie movies when my mom entered the living room and gave me hug and said goodbye and reminded me "call if there is any problem". I raised my eyebrows and asked "even if there is a cockroach in the house?" She thought for a moment and answered "no, that you can handle by yourself" saying that she ran out of the living room and the pillow I threw at her hit the wall "so you can't even face a cockroach for your daughter? " I called back. I heard her shout back before she left "if something like that happens go to Daha's house". I shook my head laughing I wonder how she became a doctor if she is soo scared of cockroaches. 

                              I finished my brunch in half an hour and went for a quick shower. Riya and I had to shop for Zenobia's birthday present; zeno is this awesome girl we met in the town's library 2 years back. I have never seen someone like zeno, she is never I mean NEVER serious, always jokes around but she is also smart and remains calm in nerve-wracking situations. She attended a different college but now Riya, Zeno and I have decided to attend Loyola University on Lancer hills. I can't just wait for the vacations to finish I'm so excited about the course. Mom even said I can have my own car for college. 

                              I called my mom to tell her I was going out with Riya and will be home by seven, she had a night shift so she will be home for dinner and then leaving at 9. She had bizarre timings.

----- 

----- 

                              We searched at least 5 shops before we got what we wanted for zeno and now we were on our way home.I brought a spider man jumper for zeno and riya got her a ivory green scarf with black intricate design on it and then we both contributed and got her a caterpillar white casual boots. We hired a taxi and gave him our street names. The taxi driver was one jovial old man. He said how he has seen the shopping mall being constructed but never got a chance to go inside. But one day he would take his grand-daughter there. That was really sweet and adorable. Ria got down first and then I gave my street name. Once out I gave the driver a huge smile and said thank you. 

"mommyyy, I'm home!" I shouted as soon as I entered the living room and froze. 

There opposite my mom sat Danial with a huge grin on his face and as our eyes met he winked at me and said "hello Maya, it's nice to see you again"...

@@@@@ 

@@@@@ 

Oke guys tell me how it was...I know its short but I can't help it I cannot just write long chapters...I have the story in mind but since it's my first time writing I have difficulty in putting down my imaginations in word....so please bear with me and whatever comes in your mind write it in a comment....would love to know what you all are thinking... 

-su :)