When You Walk Down The Aisle

(N/n) niece's name
Levi:
The day came and bells were chiming. You were all gussied up in your beautiful dress, hair done and bridesmaids crying. You sighed in relief, knowing that you'll spend the rest of your life with Levi. You took your father by the arm and stood outside the doors. Your long train was still in the dressing room. Your flower girl and ring bearer ran down the aisle happily and you sighed. The doors opened and the organ began to play. You walked down the aisle and saw lovely faces. Levi looked handsome as always but something was off? He was crying. Like full on sobbing when he saw you. You got up to the altar and held his hands.
"Stay strong for me okay?"
"I can t..try. You look s..so beautiful"

Eren:
You were looking sexy. All ready in your dress and bridesmaids were with Eren's groomsmen. You readied yourself at the door and took your father's arm. Your flower girl ran down the aisle happily and an organ began to play. You walked down the aisle as you saw Eren's face light up.
"H..hey sexy."
"Hello."

Armin:
Everything was going bonkers. Your dress was too tight but you swore you lost like 4 pounds, Your veil had a stain but it wasn't that visible and your flower girl didn't want to go out.
"Please (n/n)? I'll take you for ice cream afterwords." You beg.
Her face lights up and she stops crying.
"Okay auntie (y/n)! I'll do it! I'll do it!" She squealed in response.
You took your father's arm and let out a sigh, all was right now.
When it was time for (n/n) to go out, she froze and started crying. She ran down the aisle and dumped her basket all over the floor.
"Well that's one way to get it over with." Your father whispers to you.
The organ began to play and your father turned to you, "ready?" He asked with a smile.
"Yes." You reply
The doors opened and faces were staring at you. Your mom was In the front bawling her eyes out. (N/N) was with your sister/brother and everything was good.
Your father let your arm go and went to sit with your mother and you walked up on the altar.
"Hello honeybee."
"Hello sweetheart"

Conny:
Your shoes were killing you. Everything else was right but the shoes.
You sighed as you took your father's arm. Your flower girl dumped the basket around the aisle and sat with your brother/sister. You stumbled and fell and your father pulled you back up. You smiled as the door opened to see Conny already laughing.
God his laugh is adorable.
"You really think that?" Your father asked.
Oh shit out loud.
You walked down the aisle and fell again. Conny was barely standing because he was laughing so hard.
You got up the altar and fell AGAIN so you decided to ditch your shoes. You took the stilettos you were wearing and put them neatly next to the altar. You stood only in pantyhose and kicked Conny as he laughed
"Ow. That hurt (y/n)"
"Good"