Honeymoon: Arriving at the hotel.

You and Levi decided to go to New Zealand

Levi:
You and Levi walked through the doors of the Large Embassy suites, hand in hand. You took off your sunglasses and smiled at the receptionist.
"Hello! Welcome to Embassy New Zealand, how may I help you today?" The receptionist asked you with a smile
"Ackerman, checking in." You replied happily,
"Ok you're room 863." The receptionist says, handing you and Levi a a key.
"Don't go too far okay hon?" You said as you smiled at Levi.
"Are you two on your honeymoon?" The receptionist asked with her eyebrows raised.
"As a matter of fact, we are." You said with a grin.
"Have fun okay?" She said with a wink.
You and Levi went off to the room and you gasped at the sight
"Only the best for you my love." Levi said as he grinned.
"Did you just smile?" You asked
"Tch, Don't Let it get to your mind." Levi said with a scowl.
"Let's just sit and relax." You say happily.
The room had a queen bed, a large television, a desk, a fold out couch and a gaming console.
The bathroom had a shower and a bathtub with jets.
You flopped onto the bed and turned on the television.
Levi sat next to you, cuddling up to your side.
"What are you watching?" He questioned as he took a book out.
"Judge Judy." You replied nonchalantly
"Who the hell is she?" He asked you in response.
"She is a literal queen. There's no such thing as hate on Judge Judy" You replied
"Whatever you say dear." Levi replied.
You watched Judge Judy, Levi read his book. The peace couldn't be better...
no more titans, no more annoying cadets, only bliss.

You and Eren went to Puerto Rico.
Eren: 
You and Eren stepped off of the airplane and breathed in the warm air. There were palm trees surrounding you and vivid colored birds at your heads. You and Eren head to the baggage claim, hand in hand.
You grab your bags and you gasp as you see your last name on a sign.
"Follow me baby." Eren said as he took your hand once again.
You and Eren approached the burly man holding the sign.
"Mr and Mrs. Jaeger?" The man asks
"That's us." Eren replies
The man smiles, "right this way."
You and Eren are soon in a huge limousine, sharing a glass of wine with each other.
"What did I do to deserve you?" You asked as you kissed him.
"You didn't need to do anything, you're all I ask for." Eren replied and you laid your head on his shoulder.
"Sorry to interrupt but we're here." The driver said.
"I'll get the tip." You insisted. "Shit I don't have any cash." You dug through your wallet and pulled out about a dollar in quarters, a dollar bill and a gift card to Olive Garden. "Get yourself something nice. It has 30 dollars on it."
The driver simply laughed and thanked you.
You climbed out and saw a large toucan statue and the words Hilton Rose Hall.
You and Eren got settled and headed up to the room, you gasped at what you saw. The room had a queen bed, a large television, a desk, a fold out couch and a gaming console.
The bathroom had a shower and a hot tub.
You opened the door to the balcony and shook your head. You turned around and wrapped your husband in a hug.
"I'll make the tea, you get the books." You said to him.
He smiled and started digging through your carry on for a book.

You and Armin went to Amelia Island
Armin:
He never told you where you were going, he only told you you'd love it.
"Please tell me baby! I have to know!" You whined as you got on the plane.
"You'll learn shortly, just go to sleep my love." Armin replied.
He took out a book and as soon as the engine roared to life you were out.
You woke up as soon as the captain spoke.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a special announcement as we begin our decent into Amelia Island." The pilot said happily.
"How did you know I've always wanted to go here?" You asked baffled
"I made calls, love. Listen to the captain." Armin replied as he took out his phone to record.
"We have a special shoutout to Mrs. (Y/n) Arlert, Who is visiting the island for the first time. It has been her dream and she is finally able to fulfill it with her husband. We hope you enjoy your stay (Y/n)." The p.A said. Everyone clapped and you hugged Armin
"Thank you my love, I can't wait," you said fighting back tears.
You get off the plane, get your bags and rent a car. The drive to the hotel is short.
Your eyes widen once you arrive at the sign for the hotel.
"You're taking me to the Ritz Carlton? Baby this is expensive." You exclaimed.
"Only the best for my best." Armin replied.
You checked in and found yourself in awe of the room. It had a queen bed with heart pillows, a large television, a desk, a fold out couch and a gaming console.
The bathroom had a shower and a hot tub.
You opened the door to the balcony and shook your head.
"Baby how did you afford this?" You asked
"Well, apparently being a therapist pays well." He replied with a chuckle.
You grabbed something out of your bag, and changed in the bathroom.
You came out and looked at Armin,
"Grab a towel and go get changed, we are going to the beach."

You and Conny went to Vegas.
Conny: 
You spied the familiar fountain as you hugged your husband.
"Picture, now." You said as you put your bags down.
Sunglasses on, floppy hat on, jeans and a (f/c) shirt. Aesthetic pose.
Conny snapped the picture and you kissed him softly.
"MGM grand eh? Let's watch some cool things." You said happily.
You checked into the room and you and your husband were shocked at the inside. The room had a queen bed, a large television, a desk, a fold out couch and a gaming console.
The bathroom had a shower and a hot tub.
You kicked off your shoes and leaped onto the bed. You kicked off your pants and let your hair down.
"What are you doing?" Conny asked flustered
"Getting comfortable. There's a PS4, I'm going to whip your ass in call of duty." You replied.
It was on.