Mistakes

WARNING! Mature content ahead! If you're below the age of 18 then don't read! If you ignore my warning, then you're one naughty child!

Anyways please enjoy this chapter on me, and don't forget to review!

Chapter 8: Mistakes

Marshall sat at his lunch table and tapped his foot in annoyance. Ever since Gumball and Fionna started dating, the whole school and media been focusing mostly on them and gossiping about them and no one seemed to care about his concert or his album release.

Fionna and Gumball were sitting across from Marshall who had his eyes narrowed at them and his lips were pressed tightly together. Oh, how he wished to pull them apart. Every time they kissed, Marshall rolled his eyes and held himself back from saying any sarcastic comments at them.

"What's with the sour expression?" asked Finn, who was sitting beside him.

"Nothing," he replied sharply.

"Really? Marceline told me about your weird behavior at the concert two weeks ago, did something happen?"

"No Finn, everything is fine!"

"Okay dude, chill!" said Finn defensively. He went back to his lunch.

Fionna giggled at something Gumball had said and smacked his arm playfully. Marshall slammed his hand on the table, startling everyone, and got up.

Gumball watched as Marshall left the cafeteria and wondered what was on his mind. Maybe I should…No. The purpose of me dating Fionna was so that I could forget my feelings for Marshall, running after him will just encourage those feelings! Gumball forced himself to tear his gaze away from Marshall and focus on his food.

As the bell rang ending a long school day Gumball stepped out of history class with Cake feeling exhausted,

"Glob, I can't believe how horrible the Lich is! A history report in two days?" whined Cake.

The Lich is what the students nick named their evil history teacher. He had assigned his class a history report about the Mushroom War and its due in two days.

"I do agree with you. It is quiet unfair to do such thing."

"One day, I'm going to kill him!"

Gumball went to his locker, leaving Cake with her boyfriend. He packed his bag, taking all his text books with him to review for up and coming tests. He closed his locker when he heard Fionna call for him.

"Gumball!"

He turned to see her rushing down the hall, waving and smiling at him.

"Hey," he said warmly.

Fionna ran towards him and hugged him. "They just called me about the last round! It's going to be aired on TV and the judges will be the viewers!" she said.

"You're not nervous, are you? You already passed the first two rounds, the third one would be a breeze," he reassured her.

"With you by my side, I think I'll do just fine," she said, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"Get a room!" someone yelled across the hallway.

The couple parted and, when Gumball looked up, he saw Marshall and Finn walking towards them.

"Mind your own business, Marshall!" said Fionna hotly.

Marshall rolled his eyes and Finn shook his head in disapproval. "You're so immature, Marshall."