Home.

Stephanie looked out the window of the plane, observing the familiar land below her. After eight years, she was finally home. There was a mix of bewilderment and excitement that plagued her stomach, all of that washed away once she looked over at the girl next to her, curled up and snuggled against her arm.
Pale skin and freckles dotted her face and tumbling curls of brown and purple hair. "Attention passengers, we are now landing in Lazy Town. Please stay seated."
Stephanie nudged the girl awake, "Violet, dear. We are home my love." She opened her sleepy eyes and then up at her mother, "Are we there, yet?" she asked.
"Yes, Vi. We're here. We're in Lazy Town. Great Uncle Milford and Bessie are so anxious to meet you." she picked up Violet, hoisting her up on her hip as they were ushered out of the plane and into the terminal. Milford and Bessie were looking for the both of them, "We have a family here, Mommy?" she asked laying her head on Steph's shoulder.
"Yes, we do, Vi. You got an Aunt Trixie and an uncle Stingy." she walked down the terminal and spotted Bessie and Milford waiting. "You have your uncles, Ziggy and Pixel too." she met her aunt and uncle who had gotten their luggage for them. She smiled looking at the couple that raised her. "Welcome home, Stephanie." Milford said as he watched Stephanie set Violet on her feet.
"Violet, this is your great aunt and uncle, Milford and Bessie." Violet hid behind her mother and looked up at them shyly.
"Hello." she waved a little bashful.
"Lets go, the car is parked just outside."
"Thanks, Uncle Milford."
Stephanie spent four years at a University in New York. She left Lazy Town thinking everything would go according to plan but to her surprise, she ended up with Violetta Anita Meanswell. It was a nice surprise that got her to work extra hard to stay in school and become a ballet teacher.
Sometimes she would have to take Violet to her classes that she taught. The students loved her because she was always in the back mimicking every move that the graceful dancers made. Stephanie didn't mean to be away for so long but a child is never cheap. It took her an extra four years to fly back home and open her new school I her old town.
The car pulled up to Stephanie's new home, a pink house with white shudders, "Mommy? Is that our new house?"
"Yes, Baby. That is our new home."
"Wow. It looks like a dollhouse." Violet opened the car door and stepped out to run inside. The furniture had arrived a few days ago. Milford and Bessie decided to unpack everything for them so that they both could rest when they got home. "Its beautiful guys thank you. You didn't have to unpack."
"Oh, yes we did. Eight years without this lovely pink thing and you don't expect a proper welcoming?" Bessie hugged her and heard Violet call from upstairs, "Mommy! You have got to see this!"
Stephanie raced upstairs to see what the fuss was about, "Oh wow. Violet, your room is gorgeous."
Violets room was completely re done in a galaxy theme. Her new bedspread was covered in bright stars and the walls were a soft purple. There were twinkling lights on the walls and a tv across on the other side of the room.
A desk that sat in front of a big window that opened up to a small balcony for her to look out at the stars in the night. "Thank you Aunt Bessie and Uncle Milford! This is amazing!" she rushed up to hug them both with excitement.
"You're very welcome my dear." Bessie looked up at Steph with a certain expression. Steph knew this look too well, "Violet, why don't you go and explore the rest of the house, hun."
"Okay." she scampered off and Steph looked at both of her guardians.
"So, are you going to tell him that he has a child." Bessie asked. Steph knew this conversation was going to happen sooner or later, "I'm terrified of what he will say or how he will react."
"Stephanie, dear. You know that he loves kids. He plays with Trixie and Ziggy's kids all of the time here. You have to tell him. I'm sure he will be thrilled."
"But what if he isn't?"
"Then he isn't. you have a family that will love you more than he will if he turns you and Violet away. But we know that deep in there somewhere you do not believe he will react badly."
"You're right. I'm still afraid though."
"There is no reason to be Stephanie, we are here for you no matter the outcome." Milford told her. Stephanie nodded and went back downstairs to find Violet, "Vivi, where did you go?" she spotted Violet looking out the window at a few kids playing in the park.
"Hey." she laid a hand on her shoulder and Violet looked up. "You ready to see the new studio?" she asked. Violet nodded and she followed her mother out to the studio, "Who is that mommy?" she pointed to the man in the blue track suit playing with all of the kids.
"Oh, that is Sportacus. He's the town hero."
"Wow. Can we meet him?" she asked, holding her mother's hand.
"Sure, baby. Maybe some other time though. We have a lot to do today."
"Oh my God! Can it really be you?" Stephanie heard Trixie's voice from a distance. "How are you gorgeous?" she rushed to hug her best friend.
"I'm great, how are you?" she hugged back.
"Stingy and I moved to a new home, Amelia and Jackson decided to join your dance classes. I heard you were coming soon I just didn't know how soon."
"Oh, how are your kids? Are they around?" she asked. Trixie pointed to the twins, Amelia and Jackson playing with Spo. "Oh wow. They are lovely."
"And who is this lovely purple thing?"
"I'm Violet."
"Hello, Violet. Mommy has told me all about how good a dancer you are. I bet you get it from your mother." Trixie said with a smile. Violet nodded.
"Who is the little blonde boy with Spo?"
"Oh, that is Ziggy's son, Ronan."
"He looks exactly like his father. How long has it been since your sister...you know.."
"Its been nine years since Clarissa walked out on him. The poor man doesn't deserve it."
"Not at all. Ziggy has to be the sweetest man I know. He will find another I am sure."
"Oh he will. But for now, being a single dad is starting to strain him."
Violet tugged on her mommy's hand, "Can I please meet the other kids?" she asked with bright blue eyes shining with anticipation. Steph nodded and Violet didn't waste any time joining the kids, "Hello, everyone!" Sportacus had disappeared and the kids sat and stared at the oddly colored haired girl, "Who are you?" Ronan asked. Ronan was a skinny boy of nine with a full head of blonde hair and blue eyes. The twins, Amelia and Jackson looked at her as if she were the strangest thing.
The twins were brunette with brown eyes and pale skin. The same age as Ronan but not as friendly, "My name is Violet. I'm new here." she smiled at them all.
"Its nice to meet you Violet. I like your purple hair." Ronan complimented. Violet blushed and thanked him, "What is your name?" she asked.
"I'm Ronan. This is Amelia and Jackson." he introduced the twins who waved at her a little uninterested. "Violet, come on darling." she heard her mother call out to her.
"I have to go. It was nice seeing you all." she waved with a smile and caught up to her mother, holding her hand. "I didn't get to see the Super hero yet."
"Oh, you will see a lot of him soon. don't you worry.