Best birthday ever

The next morning, Violet woke up from her sleep and got ready for the day. She brought her dress, knowing she had to clean up after practice. Her and Ronan raced down the stairs together and sat at the kitchen counter where Stephanie had just made a batch of pancakes.
"Good morning you two." She flashed them a happy bright smile and served them their breakfast. "Good morning, mommy."
"Eat up you two. Today is going to be a day full of fun and you need all the energy you can get."
Sportacus came into the kitchen and gave the kids a warm hug. "Happy birthday Violet." He said with a smile.
"Thanks, Spo." She hugged him back.
"I hope you don't mind, I brought a friend." A fluffy white dog came up to her and she looked down and smiled. "Aww! You got me a puppy?" She jumped down from her stool and pet the excited thing. "And it's the kind I wanted, how did u know?"
"A little pink birdie told me." He winked.
"Thank you Sportacus, you're such a great friend." She rushed up to hug him. Sportacus choked up a bit hearing that from her.
"You're welcome, Violet. You're a great friend too."
Stephanie looked at him, trying to keep from laughing out of pure joy. "Okay, kids." Steph took the keys to the school and tossed them to Vivi, "time to practice. I'll call you when we're ready for you."
"Can I name her first?" Violet asked.
"Of course sweetie go ahead." Stephanie smiled.
Violet stared at the cute fluff ball, "sweet pea."
"That's a lovely name." Sportacus said. Ronan and Violet ran outside on their way to practice.
"I have a feeling those two are going to be inseparable." Stephanie said as Sportacus wrapped his arms around her. "Ronan is a good boy." He said. "If they end up together, I honestly don't think that I'll have to be too much of a protective dad."
Stephanie suddenly left his arms, "that's right, Hun I totally forgot about my plan for her birthday."
"Tell me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amelia and Jackson sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast when their mom came into the room. "Hey I have to go to work, I need you two to fill up the piñata for Violets birthday party."
"Do we have to?" Amelia asked.
"Yes, and you guys are going to be nice to her, got it?"
"Fine."
Trixie left the house and the twins sat there in silence.
Amelia's face lit up, "I have a genius idea."
"What?"
"Forget about our original plan, you and I need to gather our allowance and run to the store."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ronan sat on the ring that hung from the ceiling, looking at Violet across from him.
They were doing small exercises before they did any big tricks. "So do you know what we're doing at your party?"
"Mom wanted it to be a surprise this year. She says that is going to be my best birthday yet." Violet hung upside down slowly taking one leg away from the ring.
"Are you excited?"
"Yeah." She crossed her arms as she thought. "I wonder what's up..."
Ronan just chuckled seeing her act so casually as she hung a few feet from the floor. She was fearless.
"Maybe they're taking you somewhere cool."
"No..." She kept thinking and wrapped her free leg back onto the hoop. Ronan slowly and carefully hung upside down with her.
"Hey, good job." She said smiling at him.
"Thanks."
"Hey, you want to do something cool?" She asked.
"What's that?"
"Take my hands." She said holding her hands out to him. Ronan was hesitant at first, then looked down, they weren't that far from the floor. He reached out and gripped her hands tightly.
"Okay, now release your legs from the ring."
"Are you kidding me?" His eyes widened.
"It's okay, trust me." She locked eyes with him. He nodded and slowly took his legs from the ring.
"You did it!" Violet laughed triumphantly.
Ronan looked up at her and smiled, "you're such a great teacher."
"Thanks." She let go of his hand and his feet landed on the floor before he could protest.
Violet pulled herself up and jumped off the ring, "want to try it one more time?"
"Yes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Will you hold still?" Stephanie said trying to assemble the box.
"I can't help it, it's a little small."
"Come on, I know you're flexible."
"What if my crystal beeps?"
"I'll cut out a doggy door." She said sarcastically, pushing his head back in. Violet and Ronan were about to arrive any moment and she wanted Spo to be in his correct place. Robbie was the first to arrive and set Violet's present on the table with the others. "What on earth are you doing to poor Sportacus?"
"I'm putting him in this wrapped box so Violet can open him."
Robbie chuckled and helped, "hold still sportakook."
"Hey now." Spo retaliated.
They finally taped the box shut and waited for the rest of the guests to arrive. Pixel and his daughter arrived along with the twins, Bessie and Milford were the last ones to arrive. Violet had finally finished practicing and changed into her dress. She stepped out and curtseyed for Ronan, "how do I look?"
He swallowed hard and blushed, "very nice."
They made their way to the party and arrived on time.
"Welcome, Vivi." Stephanie sat her down on a chair. Violet looked around and noticed the many presents on the table. She also noticed that someone was missing, "where's Sportacus?" She asked.
"He had to run an errand real quick." Her mom replied.
The piñata was hung from a nearby tree and the kids started playing. The twins didn't take any turns which made Stephanie suspicious. It was Violet's turn to hit and she missed a few times until she gave one big whack to it and out came a waterfall of bright purple paint.
Everyone gasped and Violet stood silent, "Violet, are you okay sweetie?" Steph approached her daughter who was covered in paint. Sportacus burst out of his box when he noticed, "who did this?!" He demanded. The twins held their breath to keep from laughing so hard. Violet turned around to see that Spo was still standing in his box, "you're giving me Sportacus?" She asked, not at all deterred by what just happened. Stephanie knew that face on her daughter too well, "well, Violet. Remember when you used to ask about who your father was?"
"Sportacus is my dad?"
Stephanie nodded and smiled. Violet approached her father and looked up at him with her big blue eyes.
He knelt down, "it's true sweetie, I'm your daddy."
Violet wiped some of the paint from her eyes and didn't think twice about hugging him. He didn't care either, "I love you." She said.
"Oh I love you too, baby." He kissed her forehead.
The twins looked on in amazement. This isn't what they expected to happen, "now I know what's wrong with her, she's Sportagoofs father!" Amelia laughed.
Violet came over to her and slung some of the paint on her and Jackson. Their reactions were priceless, "how dare you! This is silk!"
"PAINT FIGHT!" Violet screamed and everyone started to sling paint everywhere. Spo scooped his daughter up in his arms, "what a mess this turned out to be." He laughed.
"This is the best birthday ever!"
The twins ran away from the charade, avoiding being hit with paint. The rest of the party ended in laughter and everyone went home covered in purple. The guests were good sports about the whole thing. By bed time, Violet cleaned up and jumped into bed, Spo was waiting to tuck her in.
"Look at you all clean." He smiled as he pulled the covers over her. He could see her eyes so heavy from the lovely events of the day, "Did you have fun?" He asked.
"Are you kidding?" She smiled. "Who pours paint all over someone and thinks it's going to make them upset? Today was super fun!" She said.
"I'm glad." He kissed her forehead. "Don't ever change Violet." He slowly closed the door, feeling Stephanie's arms wrap around him.
"Why does today feel so much like a dream?" He asked her. She turned him around and kissed him, "awaken then."
He smiled, "Not a chance."
The End.