Not your kids.

Violet hugged Ronan tightly, so proud of her best friend. Ronan froze a little but hugged her back.
"Ooh look. Ronan loves the purple penguin!" Amelia teased as she walked in.
Stephanie rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone to call Stingy to pick his kids up.
Ronan looked at Amelia and pushed Violet off of him.
"Oof! What was that for?"
"Violet loves Ronan, Violet loves Ronan!" The twins chanted.
Stingy came in and took his kids by the wrists, "not even five minutes into class and you are already harassing your classmates!"
He looked at Stephanie apologetically, "I'm awfully sorry, Steph."
"We will talk later Stingy."
Stingy nodded and left with his kids. Violet darted out the doors and into her home and up the stairs, crying the whole way.
Stephanie went to go get her but Sportacus stopped her, "I'll go and get her."
"Father to the rescue?"
"Father to the rescue." He said running after her.
"Violet? Vivi? Where have you gone?"  He opened the door to the house and marched up the stairs. He knocked softly on the door, "Violet. Can I come in?" He cracked the door slightly to see her slumped on the bed, weeping into her pillow. It broke his heart seeing her like this, especially in the last two days. He sat at the edge of the bed and laid a hand on your shoulder.
"Come here, Vivi." He brought her close to him and she buried her head in his chest, "why is everyone so mean?"
"Amelia and Jackson have always been a problem."
"It's not about them this time." She said in a muffled voice.
"Oh, you're talking about Ronan."
"Why did he have to do that."
"I know that was rude of him. Boys are strange at his age. They always want to seem tough to everyone."
Violet hugged him tightly and he thought of something, "wait here."
Sportacus left the room for a moment and came back with a hairbrush from the bathroom.
Violet looked at him strangely, "turn around." He said taking his place next to her once again.
"What are you doing?"
"Something my father used to do with my mother. It always cheered her up."
He took the brush and started to softly brush her brown locks in slow strokes, "he brushed her hair?"
"Yeah. After a long day my father would just sit and brush her hair until she fell asleep."
Violet closed her eyes and wiped her tears away. She relaxed and let him carry on, "why?"
"Because, it made her feel beautiful and cared for. To be honest, I think your turn is over due." Violet giggled.
Sportacus smiled hearing her laugh, "See it's working already."
"Can you keep a secret?" She asked him.
"Of course I can."
"I really like Ronan."
"Can you keep a secret?"
"Yes."
"I already knew you did."
Violet turned around to look at her father, "How did you know?"
"It's not that hard to figure out."
"Oh."
"I know he likes you too."
"He does?"
"Yeah, just take a peek at how he looks at you sometimes. You'll know."
"He sure didn't seem like he liked me just now."
"He was just caught by surprise. That's all. I'm sure he didn't mean it."
He gave her hair a few more strokes with the brush until he stopped. "Feel better?"
"Yeah. Thanks." She hugged him and they heard a knock on the door.
Violet ran down the steps to see who it was. "What is it?" Violet asked coldly.
"I just came here to say I'm sorry. What I did was very mean."
"I forgive you."
"You do?"
"At least you say sorry, the twins need a lesson in that."
Ronan laughed, "yeah they do."
Ziggy walked up to the steps of the porch, "your mom told me to get you, Athena just came home and she's ready to go to the mall with you."
"Okay."
Sportacus came downstairs and left with her. They met with Stephanie and Athena, "Violet. You're going to be going with Athena and her mom, I have to stay home and sort some things out. Is that okay?"
"Yeah that's fine mommy."
Athena's mom was a tall woman who wore braids, she had golden brown skin and wore a patterned dress.
"Hey there Violet. I'm Ava."
"Hello."
"Come along let's have some fun."
Violet hopped in the car with Athena and left the three of them behind. Stephanie looked at each of them, "shall we get this over with?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trixie, Stingy, Ziggy sat there in Stephanie's living room with Sportacus sitting at a distance from them.
"Look I'm not blaming you guys. What I am saying is that there has to be something to be done with the twins."
"I agree entirely." Stingy spoke up. "They are getting worse."
"Stingy!" Trixie elbowed him.
"What? It's true and you know it. They are spoiled little brats."
"How can you say that about your own kids?"
"Do you think I enjoy calling them that? It's what they are and something has to be done. Jackson made a joke about Ronan committing suicide! That's not healthy humor."
"Please!" Stephanie silenced them both. "This needs to stop now. Does anyone have any ideas?"
"Ground them." Ziggy sat there slouched in the couch still a bit upset.
"We tried that and it doesn't work. They just find other ways to entertain each other."
"Are they always together?" Stephanie asked.
"What about Robbie? He has no latest technology or anything fun in his house. Let them stay with their uncle for a bit." Stingy said.
Trixie blushed in embarrassment, "he's not their uncle."
"Everyone knows that."
Trixie looked at him with apologetic eyes, "there's something I've been meaning to tell you."
"What?"
"Amelia and Jacson are not your kids...they're Robbie's."