He Finds Out You Self Harmed | Wyatt

*Before you start reading this chapter I wanna give a bit of a trigger warning. If self harm and that type of stuff triggers you, please just skip this chapter. After I do Wyatts and Jaedens I promise there will be happy preferences!*

Wyatt had just gotten back from filming IT and he came over to hang out. You two were sitting on the couch watching tv. "Do you wanna go walk the beach?l" Wyatt asked. You looked down at what you were wearing. "Sure. Let me go change." You said getting up. You walked to your room and into your closet. You changed out of your sweatpants into mom jeans and a hoodie. You went back downstairs and met Wyatt. "Let's go." You gave a smile.  You two walked to the beach since it wasn't that far. Once you got there you two walked to the dock. Wyatt sat down and held his hand out for you to sit with him. Once you sat down you leaned your head on his shoulder. "I missed you a lot." He said. "I missed you too." There was something taunting you. While Wyatt was gone you fell into a deep depression. One day you couldn't take it anymore and cut yourself. You knew it would break Wyatt's heart but you had to tell him. "Wy, can I tell you something?" You quietly asked. "Go ahead." He nodded. "While you were gone I missed you. A lot. So much I fell into a depression. And this happened." You said rolling up your sleeves. He looked at your wrists with tear threatening to spill. "Baby." He whispered looking into your eyes. Seeing his eyes watering made you break. You broke down in tears and he instantly hugged you. "Please. Don't ever do that again." His voice was shaky. "I promise." You whispered. "I love you." He whispered resting his forehead on yours. "I love you too wy."