You Make Up After The Break Up

Finn:
You walked out of the venue but soon after you heard "Y/n!"  You turned around to meet Finn's eyes. As soon as the eye contact was made, tears spilled. "What Finn? What could you possibly have to say?" You asked. "I promise. It's not what it looked like." He said stepping closer. "Then what was it Finn?" You asked. "She's a fan. She's crazy y/n. We met at the Seattle show and ever since she won't leave me alone. Can we go somewhere private. I'll tell you everything." You nodded

We walk to the next block and found a bench. "Okay, so like I said, she's a fan. A crazy fan. We met in Seattle and ever since then she's bought tickets to every other show. She'd always sneak to my dressing room and do that." He said tears in his eyes. "Then why have you been acting weird?" You asked as I wiped a tear. "I didn't want you to find out. I was gonna set her straight today but she jumped on me." He said.

"I can't lose you y/n." He said sobbing into his hands. You rubbed his back. "You're not gonna lose me Finn." You said. He looked up, "I'm not?" You shook your head no as you wiped his tears with your thumb, "no, you're not. It might take a few days, weeks, maybe even months for things to go back to normal. But you're not gonna lose me. I promise." You kissed his forehead.

"I appreciate you forgiving me. I don't know what'd I'd do if I lost you. You're my everything." He said. You pulled him into a hug and he rested his chin on your head. "I love you Finn." You whispered. "I love you more y/n."  "Will you stay for the show?" He asked. You nodded and walked back in with him. You stood on the side of the stage and watched him do what he loved most. You were so proud of him and even in love with him.

A/n
hi this made me cry because I'm so single and will never have anyone to love me 🙃