You Make Up After The Break Up

Wyatt:
A few days went by but they all included missed calls, voice mails, texts, and even dms from Wyatt. You woke up this morning with a text from Wyatt, begging for you to come over for him to explain. You finally caved and got ready then left for his house.

You walked up to the front door, took a deep breath, and knocked. Doug answered, "Oh, hi y/n. I thought you and Wyatt broke it off." He said. "We did. I did. Anyways. Is Wyatt here? He asked me to come over so he could explain himself." You told him. Doug nodded, "He's upstairs listening to depressing music." You frowned. "I've been in the same boat."

You walked upstairs and knocked lightly on Wyatt's door. "Come in." He softly said. "Hey." You whispered. Tears formed in your eyes. He was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, his eyes were puffy, nose was red, and there were tissues everywhere. You closed his door a little and walked towards his bed.

He wiped off a spot where tissues just were. You let out a small laugh and sat down. "T-thank you." He started sobbing. This was weird. Usually Wyatt's not one to show his emotions. "For what?" You sniffled. "For coming over to let me explain." He said. You nodded. "Go on." You whispered.

"I've missed you a lot." He said. "Then why'd you do it?" You quietly asked. "Cause I'm an idiot and ruined the best thing I've ever had." He cried. "But why though?" You asked. "Cause I miss the way it felt to have someone to cuddle with and kiss." He started. You gulped back your tears. "I don't know why I couldn't just wait to see you. God I'm an idiot." He sobbed again but this time slid off his bed.

You copied his action but put your things down beside you. You nudged him, "come here." You whispered. He crawled into your arms. "I'm so sorry y/n. I understand if you wanna leave and never see me again." He said. "I'm not leaving. But I'm not coming back immediately. You'll have to work for my trust." He nodded. "I'll do anything."

"Come on, let's watch a movie." You said getting up. You took off your shoes and crawled into his bed. He crawled up next to you. "I forgive you." You whispered and he kissed the top of your head.