You Find Out He's Cheating On You

* Aha! Ya girls comin at you with some more longer individual imagines.  Also we all know that none of the boys would ever cheat, they're too sweet *

Finn:

Finn was touring with his band, Calpurnia, and you haven't seen him in about a month.  So you decided that when they would be in a city near where you live, you'd buy a ticket and surprise him.   You guys had been texting as usual but there was something off with him.  The day finally came to when you'd see your boy.  You woke up that morning and got ready.  You curled your hair and did your make up, making sure you wore Finn's favorite lipstick color on you, red.  You threw on some high waisted, distressed denim shorts, a white halter top, a flannel, and your checkered vans.  

You grabbed your ticket and bag, then headed to the venue.  You arrived at the venue and met up with Ayla.  She took you to Finn's dressing room.  You slowly opened the door to see a brunette sitting on Finn's lap while they were kissing.  "Are you serious Wolfhard?"  You announce loud enough for both of them to hear.  "Y/n, it's not what it looks like." He said.  "Do you think i'm fucking stupid?  It's not what it looks like my ass.  Fuck you."  You said taking off the necklace he gave you for your guys' one year.  You threw the necklace at him and walked out.  "Y/n, i'm so sorry." Ayla said, giving you a hug.  Ayla's always been a big sister figure in your life so you could trust her.

You started crying and wanted to leave, but didn't want to leave before saying goodbye to Jack and Malcom.  You and Ayla walked around the corner to meet the other two boys.  "What's wrong y/n?"  Jack asked, being your best friend who was the reason you and Finn met in the first place.  "Why don't you ask Finn and the brunette chick he was just s-sucking face with." You bawled into Jack's arms as Malcom rubbed your back.  "I don't wanna be here, will you give a fan my ticket?"  I asked and they all nodded.  "Sorry I can't stay, good luck tonight.  I love you all." "We love you too." They said.  You turned around to walk out and seen Finn standing there watching.  You walked past him and gave him the cold shoulder, then left.

* Holy shit, 405 words in one imagine.  Wyatt's might not be up till tomorrow, we will see ;) *