You Find Out He's Cheating On You

* I'm gonna put this disclaimer cause I don't wanna get hated on, but we all know that none of the boys would ever cheat *

Wyatt:

Wyatt just got back from shooting IT and you wanted to go surprise him at his house.  You got on your bike and rode over to his house.  Once you arrived you noticed two bikes in front of the garage.  You thought to yourself, "Well that ones Jae's but I don't recognize that one.  Maybe Wyatt got a new bike."  You shrugged and went to knock on the door.  A few seconds later, Jaeden answered the door, "Jae! I missed you." You yelled, while Jaeden looked like a deer in headlights.  "Oh uh, hi y/n." He said kinda loud.  You walked in and noticed that Wyatt wasn't downstairs.  "Where's Wy?" You asked.  "Um upstairs, using the bathroom."  Something seemed off.  

You walked upstairs and heard what sounded like a girls laugh.  You opened Wyatt's door and tears threatened to spill at the sight.  "What the hell Wyatt."  You said looking at him and the blonde sitting on his bed.  "Y/n.." He trailed off.  "Don't even start.  Fuck you Wyatt."  You said running down the stairs and out the door.  You hopped on your bike and started peddling, not knowing where to go.  You heard a bike behind you so you ducked down an alley.  You arrived at the parked and sat down with your back against a tree.  The bike you heard was Jaeden.  "Y/n, I'm sorry.  He told me you two broke things off."  He said.  "Damn it, I feel like an idiot." You cried.  You wanted to punch a wall, break a glass, anything to keep the picture out of your head.

You and Jaeden just sat there, back against a tree, in silence.  It actually wasn't silent.  Jaeden sat there silent and listened to you rant.  You were starring at your hands when you heard Jaeden clear his throat.  You looked up to see Wyatt.  "Leave me alone.  I never wanna talk to or see you again." You said getting up to leave.  "Y/n hear me out." Wyatt said.  "No Wyatt, there's nothing to hear.  You clearly wanna break things off with me so here's the chance.  We're done." You yelled.  "What makes you think i wanna break things off?" He asked.  "Hmm, let me think.  You told your best friend that we broke up oh AND you fucking cheated on me.  Fuck this, I'm leaving.  Never talk to me again!"  And with that you left the park.

*A/N I have fricken acid reflux so heres Wyatt's.  Jaeden's will probably be up tomorrow.*