The Room of Requirement

Rose was sitting on a bed in the Room of Requirement, waiting on Scorpius. They had been doing this a lot recently, sneaking out and sleeping together. Finally he came in.

"Hey Scorp. You're late." Rose teased, she didn't really care that he was late.

"Hey Thorn. I had to help a lost first year. It's been 3 months and they still don't know their way around the entire castle. Remember how we knew the castle better than some 7th years within a week?" He smiles at the memory.

"Yes, I do. And if I hadn't stolen the Marauders Map from James, we would have been just as lost as everyone else." She got up and walked over to Scorpius, and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"Honestly, I don't think Al and I could've survived one week without you."

"You probably couldn't," She leaned her head in his shoulder, "but I love you anyway."

"I love you too." He took off his jacket and laid it over the end of the bed they were currently sitting on. "How about we do what we actually came here to do?" He smiled the smile that made Rose melt inside.

"That sounds like a good idea." 

It was unclear who leaned in first, but soon they were kissing and helping eaxh other undress. Eventually they made their way into the bed.

Rose was alsways amazed at how this felt. How it felt to make love all night before falling asleep with the man you loved. 

In the morning they walked into the Great Hall, and no one was surprised to see Roses lipstick on Scorpius neck.

They each sat down at their house tables. Rose sat with her cousins at Gryffindor, and Scorpius sat with Albus at Slytherin.