Sickness

A few  weeks later, Rose woke up early and dashed to the bathroom to puke. She never got sick, and figured she had just eaten something the night before that had made her stomach upset. Once she had finished, she brushed her teeth and got ready for the day. She figured she might as well before the other girls wake up and hog the bathroom.

Rose met Scorpius again that night. They had decided to do it every week. It played out like it had all those times before, they'd lay down and get lost in each other. 

Rose was sick again the next morning. She still had no idea why. She had eaten lightly all day the day before, trying to make sure she wouldn't get sick again. Luckily, the Room of Requirement had provided a bathroom this time. 

Scorpius woke up to the sound of Rose puking in the bathroom. He immediately went over and held her frizzy, red hair out of the way. 

As soon as she stopped vomiting, she insisted she was fine. The two of them got ready and went down for breakfast.

They would be going home for Christmas in a week. That week, Rose was sick every morning, but never told anyone. She was fine. It was only in the morning. Right? 

Thursday she got sick in the middle of Potions and vomited in the middle of the classroom. 

She went to the Hospital Wing, where Madam Promfrey gave her something and told her to get lots of rest. 

She couldn't wait to be going home tomorrow.