Home

Rose, Scorpius, and Olivia were staying at Ron and Hermione's until they found their own house. Scorpius was working at the Ministry of Magic while Rose stayed home with Olivia. They went looking at houses on the weekends and finally found one. It was a red brick house with 4 bedrooms, a big kitchen, and lots of room for Olivia to run around and play. 

It only took a day for them to move, with all of the family helping. Cousins and uncles carrying boxes, aunts and more cousins unboxing them. Rose was thankful that she didn't have to do all the unpacking.

 At the end of the day, they all went out to eat.  The night was filled with laughter and talking. Rose was able to enjoy a butterbeer for the first time in a long time. Olivia was very well behaved and didn't cry. She laughed at her great uncles and tried to grab Harry's glasses a few times. It was a wonderful night.

***********************************************************************************************

Rose and Scorpius returned home with Olivia and everyone went straight to bed. It had been a long day, and they were in for another long night. But, at least they were home. 

It was still sinking in for both Rose and Scorpius that they were married and parents. Olivia's crying in the middle of the night made it real. Most of the time it was Rose that got up, but Scorpius would every few times. 

They both loved their daughter and tried to be the best parent ever for Olivia and maybe future siblings.