Meeting The Boys

* Y/N P.O.V. *

As I watched my best friend walk away I cleared my own tears. I stared at the wall, still kind of sobbing. I didn't want her to go, ( the boys don't want me to go) I'm sure, Ms. Bee was happy for her, but we were the only fun she had. ( NO WRONG THINKINGS) I covered my whole body in the sheets, and curled in a ball. I heard the door open, ''Go away, I'm not in a mood to act like everything is okay.'' I say, knowing it's Ms. Bee.

She shuts the door and I come from the blankets. I look out the window, and see Carter walk away with one guy kid, and I'm guessing a married couple. I stare out of the small window, and hear the door open again.

''Y/N please, it's dinner time..'' Ms. Bee says, trying to not have me yell. I turn around and nod as she smiles and walks out.

I wash my hands and walk downstairs. The other kids stare at my appearance and some laugh, ''Take a picture, it'll last you a real long time.'' I say annoyed. I pull my beanie so I could barely see, and I sit down. I start eating and I feel a sharp pain in my leg.

I look under the table and the kid who really hates me, Kayla, stabbed a fork into my leg. I stare at her and she giggles. I return to my room, after I had barely eaten. I turn the lights off, and cover my face in the blanket. I curl in a ball once again, and close my eyes.

- TIME SKIP TO LE MORNING -

I wake up, but don't bother to go down and get food. I go in my closet and choose a regular oufit. My grey beanie, Converse, black jeans, grey shirt, and my black hoodie. I wear clothes like this, so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone.

''Y/N it's time to go downstairs and hopefully get adopted!'' Ms. Bee says trying to cheer me up.

''There is no hope in the world, it's just, people who snap to reality, and people who dream and don't wake up.'' I say emotionless. Ms. Bee was stunned as she took my hand gently, and went with me downstairs. I sat down, in the child area in a corner. I saw a woman with blond hair, but she walked to Kayla, and took that beast.

I close my eyes and take a nap. When I wake up, there's only seven kids left. I see four guys run in the door. One in green, One in blue, One in red, and One in purple, with a green overcoat. The blue one talks to other kids and looks at me.

''Hey?'' He asks me.

''Snap back to reality, you probably want a kid who's pitch perfect, so go choose someone else.'' I say covering my face in my knees. I hear him laughing and he calls to the others.

''I choose this one!'' He says picking me up. I kick him in the nuts and he drops me down, the red one laughs and calls out.

''I like her, too.'' He says. The green walks over to me and smiles. He kneals down, and we meet eye to eye.

''Hi, what's your name?'' He asks with a gentle tone.

''Hm, lemme guess, you're the leader of this cancerous group, you're trying to adopt a kid, because you think it'll help everyone. Probably I won't help. Go choose another idiot- I mean child. Oh yeah, my name is Y/N'' I say emotionless crawling back into my corner. I hear Ms. Bee scream my name.

''Y/N ! I am so sorry guys.'' She says as she drags me back upstairs. One I get to my room I sit on the bed and I get yelled at.

'' Y/N ! How could you! I thought you want to get adopted! I know it's hard that your best friend left you, but don't be rude!'' She yells at me, I look up from the floor.

''Ms. Bee, I know you want me to enjoy life, but I don't have a life. I'm stuck with nobody at all, and you extra hype, 24/7!'' I yells pushing Ms. Bee out. I cover myself in the blankets, and I hear the door open.

''Ms. Bee I'm only gonna say it once again. Get the heck out! I'm not gonna act happy just for someone to put me back in this disguisting place!'' I shout, but notice, it's not Ms. Bee! It's the group of guys! Soon enough, I see Ms. Bee push her way thought the group of guys. I grab my bags, knowing what will happen.

Ms. Bee drags me downstairs once again, and sits me in a chair. She gives a pen and some papers to the group of boys. The red sits next to me.

''Ay' kid, here..'' He says putting a gun in my pocket. I smile at him and he walks away. The blue puts me on his shoulders and I struggle to get down. I kick him in his eye and the red grabs me.
The red one put me on his shoulders and I just sit there. The blue gives me a death look, and i smile back to reassure him, I'm not innocent. The red one laughs as we walk out the door. I get shoved into a red car, and sit in the middle of the red and blue. The green and purple sit in the front. The green explains how his name is Edd, Blue is Tom, purple is Matt, and Red is Tord. I lean back and take out my sketchbook. I never drew in it, only because one reason. I'm insecure about my drawing, and many other things. I start to draw me shooting the orphanage up with Carter. It turns out not bad at all. Tord looks at my artwork.

''You got talent.'' He says grinning.

''And you got a new friend.'' I smile and lean my head on him.

HOLA, this chapter is done. I hope u liked it. sorri for da cusses i just thought it was legitness bro. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND I'LL SEE Y'ALL LATER BAI