I have to go! / Where are they?

* * Y/n P.O.V. * *

It's been half an hour since Tord left, and the pain killers are starting to ware off. I feel crazy pains everywhere. It just hurts so much! It hurts mostly on my feet, but everything else still hurts. I was still in Tord's office while Paul and Patryck were looking for the pain killers. I started to cry.

''W-why? W-why does it hurt sooo much?!'' I sob, my hands in my face.

Just then, pau and Pat burst in the room. I started crying harder as the pain got worse. They look very slightly confused, but they snapped out of it quickly. Pat came up to me and knelt down, so we were eye level.

''Y-Y/n...It seems Red Leader took the pain killers with him..'' Pat sighs, feeling true sorry. I sob more harder then ever.

* * Tord's P.O.V. *

I woke up, in my bed. I looked around and Edd was sitting at my desk, playing with my mini toy robot. I groaned slightly, and Edd turned to me. He sighed happily, and looked at me.

''Tord, you're alright..'' Edd sighed.

''Yeah, I'm fine. Just, I need to go..'' I say, sitting up.

''G-Go..?? Dude, you just passed out!'' Edd practically yells.

''Edd, I need to, just, I'll be back in some hours.'' I say.

I get off the bed, but fall back onto it. Edd looks at me with an 'Mhm, sure..' look on his face. I sigh and try again, to stand up. I fall back and groan. ''This is pure garbage..'' I mumble, laying back onto the bed. Edd stares at me.

''Are you sure?'' he says, snickering slightly.

''Yes, Edd.'' I sigh. ''I just need..'' I trail off, ''I just need help.'' Edd bursts out laughing, as if I told him the funniest joke ever. He laughs himself and I see tears in his eyes. I stare at him, truley upset.

( Lmao That's how Tord looks )

"Edd, do you NOT see me, unable to walk. I NEED HELP!" I shout making him laugh more and harder.

I sigh,and wait impatiently for him to stop laughing. It took a while, but he stopped laughing. When he did, he wiped his tears, and looks at me. He had a smile on his face.

''O-Okay...I'll *WHEEZE* I'll get you help..*COUGH*'' Edd recovers from laughing.

He stands up and laughs more. He walks away, smiling. I groan and look at my pack of cigars. I groan louder, upset that I can't smoke, just then my door burst open.

''Commie. Get up.'' Tom says, annoyed.

''Stupid, I can't.'' I say.

''Just Try!'' He yells, startling me a bit.

I try to stand, and fall forward onto the floor. Everytime I stand up, my knees feel in pain, and I could barely think of anything else but pain. Tom stared at me, on the floor. He grabbed my hand, and put me on his back.

''Uh...???'' I mumble.

''Where are we going?'' Tom says, walking downstars.

''We?'' I ask.

''Yes we, now,'' He says, walking out the door, with me still on his back, ''Where are we going?''

* * Y/n P.O.V. * *

I sob louder, as Paul looks through all of Tord's drawers on his desk.

''Where are those dang pills?!'' He asks, getting ready to throw a fit.

The pain on my legs hurt, I can understand why. When I was attacking Tord's army and base, they shot my legs, stabbed my legs, everything you could think of. They also shot my arms a bit. But, I couldn't feel the pain because I was a monster. WAIT!!

''P-Paul!'' I stutter, wiping my tears.

''Y/n, what is it??'' He asks.

''When I was attack T-Tord's base, I-I-I d-didn't feel p-p-pain...I w-w-was m-m-monster. I-If I t-turn m-monster, t-the p-pain wouldn't h-hurt a-as m-m-much..'' I say, as the pain only gets worse.

Paul stares at me for a second, then quickly rushes to me. He picks me up, and starts running. He runs out of Tord's office, and outside. He goes in another building apart of Tord's base, and opens the gate with entering a code. I feel m tears fly off my face as he runs to a room. He shoots the door open, and closes it shut.

''Okay! Y/n, turn into monster here!'' He says, panting.

With those words I shut my eyes. I think of things that anger me. Tord leaving with the pain killers, My nightmare, When Carter left, Tom fighting me, Edd grounding me, with all those thoughts, I'm in monster form in no time. I open my eyes, and look at myself.

( You look like this, but with your two f/c's and less blood and stuff )

I sit down, kind of realieved that most of the pain's gone.

''O-Okay, Y/n...where's Tord? We need the pain killers. Now.''

Word count: 838

Sup guys! Sorry the delay in updating. I went to a field trip today, at a baseball game, and I came home tired. So I took a nap. Then I had disruption with updating. I hope you enjoyed! Again, I'm sorry for the last chapter. It was just Tord raging, because I was upset so I wrote my anger away. Anyways, thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later, bye!