Too Far? Yep..

* Tord P.O.V. *

After Y/n said that I chuckled and laid my head on the window. She had fallen asleep, and I took a look at her sketch book. I liked the fact that she hates Tom so far.

- Tim scip allredy peeplez -

When we got to the house, I gently woke Y/N up and we walked in the house. I sat on the couch ignoring Ringo completly. Edd went in the attic, and got an air mattress. He put the mattress in his room and blew it up. After that I went to my room and cleaned off my bed. I laid back and thought about Y/N.

She is a fighter. One funny one, too. She is very smart, very. I close my eyes and sleep.

* Y/N P.O.V *

I cover my ears, because the air mattress blower is annoying. Edd is still blowing up the mattress so I go to the kitchen. I see Edd's cola and get an idea. I get some gold fish, and mash it up. Then I get frosting, and put goldfish in it. I see whiskey. I take a sip, then I put whiskey, and the gold fish with frosting in Edd's cola. I try not to smile and go on with my day. When Edd's done with the mattress he walks in the kitchen. I sit on the table and so does Edd. I need to see this.

''Edd, I dare you to chug all of your cola!'' I shout. Edd has a sly face on.

''Okay, Y/N , just so you know, I looovee cola..'' He says.

He starts to chug it and his face starts to cringe. While cringing he throws up. I'm guessing how strong the whiskey was, he cringed, and the frosting with gold fish and cola and whiskey made him throw up. I laugh so hard I fall.

''Hahaha! I put whiskey and gold fish with frosting in that!'' I say laughing. I fall out my chair and continue laughing. Edd stares at me while I laugh.

''Corner.'' He says. I smile and walk to a corner. On my way there, I skip the corner and run outside. Edd chases me and I laugh.

''Catch me if you caannnn, slow poke!!!! You're slower then a turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' I yell, laughing. I bump into a stop sign and fall back. I lay on the floor, and everything is blurry and spinning. I see Edd run up to me yelling. I can't hear anything he says. He screams and looks at me.

''A TOOTH!!'' He shrieks.

I stare at him, and try to get up, once I'm standing I fall again. Edd picks me up and I regain my vision, and balance. I hop down, and see a group of guys laughing. They look like Edd Matt and Tom, but they don't.

''look, guys! Edd has a child! He can't even take care of himself, why would he get a child?'' The leader says laughing. I see The one who looks like Tom, is frowning and the one that looks like Matt is laughing.

I walk up and kick the leader in the balls. He falls to the ground and I laugh.

''I'm sorry! What was that? Edd can't take care of himself? He can do whatever he wants, and he does it the right way! I know you're the leader and a big idiot and you are-'' I get interrupted by Edd picking me up.

''This isn't over!!!!'' I yell getting dragged. I see the blue waving at me, I wave back after he smiles, the leader kicks him. Edd slams in the house and sits me on the couch.

''Y/N you can't do that! You got one of your teeth knocked out! We're gonna have to set ground rules!'' Edd shouts in my face. Tom and Tord walk from upstairs and stares at this situation.

''One, no name calling-''

''AWww!!'' I yell.

''TWO! No pranks unless I'm sure of it!'' Edd snaps.

''Then..it's not a prank.'' I say confused.

''Three! You can't- you can't- Whatever!'' Edd yells at me. I wipe the spit of his off my face. I get up and run out the door.

I see Edd, Tom, Tord, and for some reason, Matt run after me. I take a sharp turn left and Matt falls but the others continue to chase. I run up to a ( walmart looking ) store. I run in the store and hide the case filled with balls and hide. I hope nobody is dirty-minded here, cause I'm in a pit of balls.

I hear shuffling feet, and the guys' voices. They run past me, and I hop out. I run the other way until I see them chasing me. I find a case of alcohol and grin. I push the alcohol far away, and Tom follows it. I throw some cola cases and a nerf gun far away, and Tord and Edd follow it. I run out the store and someone grabs my black hood and I fall back. I look up nervously, and it's Tord.

He carries me and he gets everyone. We walk home while I'm screaming and shouting. Then I remember the gun Tord gave me. I shoot the sky, and everyone jumps. Tord drops me, but Tom grabs me. He literally drags me by my hood.

When we get to the house Edd locks me in his room while he's out. I fall asleep, and ignore everything.

huehuehue. very weird chapter. I couldn't help, but to make another chapterrr. welp ... THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND I'LL SEE Y'ALL LATER BAII