It's Here

* Y/n P.O.V. *

I woke up, and I looked around. I saw some hentai and grabbed it. I took it with me to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed. I walked in the kitchen and everyone was sleeping. Maybe, I could cook for them! I thought to myself smiling. I pulled out some pan cake mix, bacon, and waffles. I put the waffles in the toaster, then I got the pan ready for bacon. While the stove was heating up, I made pan cake mix. I poured the bacon in a pan, then out the pancakes in another. I made a good amount of everything at served the foods in plates. I out it on the table, and grabbed the orange juice. I poured cups and laughed. I heard foot steps and hid. I saw the four boys sitting down at the table. I got up from under the table and grinned.

"Thank me, boys, I made this." I say, proudly, taking a bite if waffles.

"Yeah yeah, thanks. Now lets talk about the important stuff." Tord says.
"I found a good school for Y/n , but she has to start it in a month."

"Whatever, we'll wait then. We also have shopping and stuff to do for her since she is living here now." Tom says, chewing on bacon.

"Mhm, she can't live in your room forever." Edd agreed.

"Blah blah, where will she sleep then." I Tord asks.

"We'll call the place thingy or whatever to knock down z wall to make a room." Edd says.

"Kan jeg snakke? Du snakker om meg, men snakker ikke til meg !" I say, in Norwegian to get everyone's attention.

"She got a point, she wants to be in the conversation about her." Tord says, explaining what I said.

"Oh, okay! Y/n , how do you want your new room to be?" Matt asks, with his eyes sparkling.

* time skip to after you explain how you want everything *

"Okay, I will make a call today to see is they can knock a wall down soon." Edd says finishing his food.

*a month later and you're room is finished, and you're going to school tomorrow*

I stare at my new room, it's beautiful. I have to go to sleep, I need all the energy I can get for my first day for hel- school!