They Always Do This

Hey, guys. I am, once again, skipping the intro.

* * Edd's P.O.V. * *

I watched as Y/n slowly drifted to sleep. Once her breathing got to a sleeping level, I slowly moved her hands so I could get off the bed. As I moved one arm, she moved, turning away, unwrapping her arms from me. After seconds that seemed like minutes, I got off the bed, and quietly left my room. As I walked down the stairs, I heard yelling, so I dashed down, tripping a bit. I saw drunk Tom, fighting Tord. Matt was in a corner watching the whole thing.

''And well maybe, you should take her!'' Tom yells, almost falling.

''Well, you should die!'' Tord yells, not his best insult, but he was kind of high,well very high.

I went to Matt and he looked annoyed, yet, freaked-out.

''Dude, Y/n is sleeping, they'll wake her!'' I quietly yell.

''Can I make them shut up?'' Matt asks, smiling. I nod as he walks behind Tom.

Matt hits Tom in the back of the head, knocking him out. Tord closed his eyes and laughed. He laughed so hard he fell. Matt took this as an opportunity, and hit Tord in the head. Knocking him out. I was stunned, as Matt pulls out a mirror. He checks himself, to see any scatches, and picks Tom up.

''Well, let's put them in their rooms.'' Matt says, carrying Tom to his room.

I tried to pick Tord up, but failed. So I sigh, and grab his arms. I drag him to his room, making sure he doesn't get hurt. As I pass my room, I see Y/n, sleeping, holding something. I drop Tord, ( abuse ) and walk towards her. I see her holding a picture, of her, looking very young, and a guy, he looked at least 18, and they were hugging. They look alike, so I'm guessing that's her brother. I see tear stains on her face, and I try not to awe aloud. I walk out my room, grab Tord's arms again, and drag him to his room. I manage to carry him, only for a short peridolically time, I dropped him on his bed. I went to my room, flopped next to Y/n, and drifted to sleep.

Hey, childs. I hope you enjoyed this! I have nothing to say so, thanks so much for reading and I see y'all later bye!