WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

I updated third chapters together so don't get confused.

CHAPTER - 7
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

EMARALD'S POV :

"Hello?" It sounded more like a question than a greeting. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard that I thought it was going to come out any second.

What if that's...?

No, it's not possible because dead cannot come back. Right? Right?

What am I thinking? Ugh.

I heard some shuffling and someone said, "Hi Emmer, I'm Hannah."

"Oh! Hi, this is not your number right?" I asked relieved. Partially, why is she calling, I mean don't wanna sound unwelcoming but I am that way, so why just why? I wanna sleep.

"Yeah, my phone isn't working so I called from my old phone."

"Are you alright?" I asked confused that why did her voice sounded so excited.

"Yeah, I just wanted to remind you that we are going shopping today at 3 pm and I'm gonna pick you up." She squealed at the end.

And there goes my sleeping plans. pff.

I might have not answered because then her voice became concerned.

"Hello Emmer, Emma are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am." There's no way I'm sleeping again. Then Joey's voice came from the other line.

"Why didn't you come to school today?" He asked and I could hear Hannah shouting at him.

"I was busy plus sleepy." I yawned. I was no way in hell, I'm going to tell him that I was locked with Brett. I don't want another almost brother telling me that I should be careful after all they think of him as a bad boy.

Which he isn't.

No one can say, atleast not me.

"You should take care, you made me worried for a second." They all were so great, even without knowing me that much.

"Yeah, sorry and there's nothing to worry about."

"And if you don't feel like going shopping with this little shortcake, then don't." He said firmly and I could hear her yelling at him to stop calling her that.

"No don't worry, I'll go, bye."

"Okay bye." He said before hanging up.

I sighed while getting up to take a shower and then eat. Ah yes, again.

I came outside with only a towel hanging on my body and chose to wear a white Calvin Klein top tucked in the high waisted blue jeans with white sneakers. I combed my hair which were now tied in a high ponytail and were straightened. pff.

What? I needed to look nice.

I went downstairs to make me something but felt my stomach grumble so I made red sauce pasta. After eating I saw the time and it was 1pm already. I decided to do some homework.

_____________________________________________

It was three pm when my work was done. I went to my bedside couch and pulled out my phone to check notifications. After five minutes a car pulled out in my drive way. I went downstairs knowing who it was and opened the door. I was greeted by three squealing overexcited girls.