IN HIS ARMS

In your arms- Nico and Vinz

"Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it." - Robert Mitchum

CHAPTER- TEN
IN HIS ARMS

Emarald's POV:-

Three weeks later

It's final.

I'm officially mad.

I have been sitting here for four hours doing nothing but watching my three friends picking out dresses for Halloween for themselves.

"I swear to god if this takes two more minutes then I'm out of here."

"Patience." Bianca says laughing hysterically and I huff.

"Yeah, we have to pick your outfit also." Anna says.

"I have my outfit planned nobody has to worry about it." I tell them as Hannah asks between the black dress and white dress in her hands and I nodded towards the black.

"Will we have the honor of seeing it?" Anna joked.

"Not yet." With that I opened my phone to check messages. One was of Ben asking for any updates. Really it's my life not sop Opera. Next was of Brett?

Sexiest man alive:
Hi, Hazel. Is it over?

Me:
What is?

Sexiest man alive:
Is your shopping over?

Me:
No, at least more than half an hour.
What are you doing?

Sexiest man alive:

Nothing. How about we leave go
somewhere?

Me:
Where? To the hills?

Sexiest man alive:

Haha Hazel your sarcasm isn't
fitting my phone.

Me:
Get your ego out of it, then.

Sexiest man alive:

So creative.

Me:

I know I am.

For the record he saved his number in my phone after unlocking it when we were in the coffee shop and I went to the restroom. How he was able to do it? I don't know and he wouldn't even tell.

"Guys, are you done?" I asked sighing shutting my phone.

"Yeah, just a second." Before this I didn't knew that a second was one hour.

_____________________________________________

I am exhausted. Seriously.

This is insane. I have so much work precisely homework left. Right now I am sitting on my living room sofa doing homework. I did not have to do homework while homeschooling. But now I remember my freshman year.

I was going in the kitchen to make dinner when door bell rang. What the! I saw the time and it was ten o'clock. Who the heck can it be?