Do not compel me to do something you will regret

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE:-
DO NOT COMPEL ME TO DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET

Emarald's POV:-

One and a half hour later, I let myself realise that this guy was a math wizard, I mean he is seriously too good. His concepts are clear and he actually did not snap at my dumb self even a single time. His way of explaining everything is clear cut and I found myself getting to learn something, at least something.

"Hazel, if you keep zoning out then how will you improve?" I gave him a look and he just raised his eyebrows as if saying 'You wanna argue on that?' and I try to change the subject.

"You know you are really good at this and I bet this is the first time you actually helped a girl study at a study session." I smirked at him, he remained dumbfounded for a few seconds, trying to again, solve something in my brain.

"Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever become someone's tutor." A smile made it's way onto his face looking at my gaping face.

"Really? Are you serious?" I asked, dumbly.

"Yeah. I think I may have a deal for you."

"What deal?" I asked cautiously.

"I am tutoring you in algebra so you should tutor me in chemistry." He nodded his head along with every word, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"Chemistry? And why would I do that?" I asked incredulously.

"First of all, I suck at chemistry, the books kind not the literal one and second of all, you really don't have much options of tutors for you, so yeah, you're stuck with me." He blinked up at me innocently and I huffed.

"I don't want to tutor you." I pouted, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"Hazel, do not compel me to do something you will regret." I thought about it, trying to decipher from his face what he is thinking.

"No, no." I shook my head adamantly.

"No?" He smiles sweetly at me. Oh oh, I think I'm going to be in trouble. Who cares? I certainly will say something I'll regret anyway so, shrugging to myself I answered the same way again.

"No." His hands came around me and mercilessly started to tickle me. Again. He knew how this ended the last time. I think he realised what I was thinking of doing as he caught both of my hands in his and put them above my head.

"Hey, that isn't fair." He grinned mischievously at me and continued his torture on me.

"Everything is fair in tickling and war, babe." As much as I was grossed out by his sick sense of humour, a barely there smile was already forming on my lips. When he saw me smiling, his smile considerably widened and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, if you keep doing this, you will not get a free ticket to enter my house whenever you want." I started reasoning, actually blackmailing will be the right word. He thought about it and looked to the side, his hands stopping there tickling fest. I used his distraction as an opportunity to attack him. He was not ready at all so he fell back onto my pillows, not seeing me coming at him at all.

I changed my position so that I was on my knees, one knee lightly placed on his chest and the other beside his abdomen. I rubbed my hands evilly together giving him a sick expression and started my attack. He tried to get me off him but couldn't do much as he had a hard time catching his breath.

Suddenly he changed his technique and took my right hand and pulled me towards him. I fell forward, not having enough time to balance myself. My left hand pressed against his chest a little too roughly and a sound escaped from his throat.