YOU IDIOT MONKEY!!!

This is third update for today, so don't get confused.

The reality is people mess up, don't let one mistake ruin it all. - Curiano

Song dedicated to this chapter- 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber.

_____________________________________________

CHAPTER- EIGHT
SORRY

Emarald's POV :-

I woke up with a jolt. Holy moly another of those maddening nightmares. I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead. I switched my alarm clock after sitting upright. Aunt Janet told me to take sessions with the consultant she prescribed but I could not will myself to tell anybody what happened two years back there. I have not even told one person the whole story of that dreadful night. I can't relive that night ever again.

I went to freshen up and picked out white-light blue short shorts, cream coloured crop top and an off white cardigan. After doing my regular routine, I changed into my clothes and wore cream coloured sneakers. I made a bun at top of my head.

While passing the kitchen a picked a granola bar and took my phone and bag with keys in one hand

While passing the kitchen a picked a granola bar and took my phone and bag with keys in one hand. I locked the door and started to walk to school a few blocks away.

When I was walking around the pavement, I felt someone was behind me so I turned around but no one was there so I shook that crazy feeling off of me.

After a few more seconds I again felt a presence behind me but this time I started walking faster. The person behind me started walking faster too.

No this cannot be happening again.

My tears were threatening to spill all over but I tried to refrain myself from crying.

No I'm not weak I will not cry and I am definitely not like the two years ago me.

I was feeling like I was being choked.

I started walking more faster almost running and then suddenly my whole body was yanked backwards and into a chest. A familiar chest. And I looked up to see those bright green soothing orbs looking down at me making me take a sigh of relief.

It's him. It's literally him. I'm gonna kick his ass. And I did kick him.

"What the fuck!? What happened?" He shrieked and I glared at him. He actually shrieked. My conscience is so rolling over and doubling with laughter.

"You." Punch. "behaving." Another punch. "like." Another punch. "A." Another punch. "bloody." Another punch. "stalker." Another punch. "happened." He caught my hand mid punching him.

"What do think you are? Huh. Huh. I'm not like your bimbos that you can do anything with me. Don't you ever do that again or you'll not see sunshine for a very long time. You idiot monkey." I finished my speech so damn fast leaving me breathless and when I looked at him all I could look while heaving was concern.