Chapter V: Too Hard

Lauren's POV

I figured having to watch Camila's son was the peak of torture she had brought me everyday since we met. I believed nothing could get worse.

Until now.

Today in Pittsburgh, she forced me to come along on her and Diplo's date to the Penguin's game. To keep an eye on Finn. And even Diplo's kids. Like hell was I responsible for two more boys that weren't even mine.

But I was today for a bonus. Fina-fucking-ly!

"Are you having fun?" Wes asked Camila.

"I kind of have no idea what's going on but totally having fun with you," she cuddled into him. Ugh.

Not gonna lie though, she did look hot wearing only a Pittsburgh Pens hockey jersey, falling just barely over her ass to show off her sexy legs. Fuck. Wes was a lucky mother fucker for fucking this mother.

Well, as if I wanted to actually pursue someone like Camila and like her in that way. Hell no. Not after knowing what a bitch she really is. She was hot yeah, but her heart was ugly... just like mine. Nothing desirable about that.

"Are you gonna watch the game, Finn?" I questioned since he was not surprisingly on his video game.

"No," he grumbled.

It wasn't like I loved the Penguins either but I could appreciate a nice hockey game. Especially if it was NHL. I mean, I did play the sport for six years when I was a kid. My dad forced me to since he was obsessed with hockey but I actually liked it. It was literally the only thing we had in common and could bond over. After I won a game, it was the only time he smiled at me. He even cheered me on during all the fights I got into with the opposing teammates. It was nice. But then he beat my ass when I decided to quit once high school started. No matter how good I was, I wasn't about to become a hockey star and live that asshole's dream just for him to like me. I almost did but... no. I lived my own dream that eventually got taken away from me.

Okay, I was thinking too much. Back to hockey.

But when I turned to my right I saw Camila and Diplo's tongues down each other's throats like no one else was around them. You've gotta be fucking kidding. "Fuck this, you wanna come get popcorn with me?" I asked Finn.

"Yeah," he stopped his game and I took his hand.

I was internally gagging all the way up the stairs, giving one last look at the couple who had stopped kissing, but for me to see an evil smirk spread across Camila's swollen pink lips. Yuck.

But why did that bother me? I told myself I didn't like Camila at all. Maybe I did back in the day when I humped and dumped her for a night, but those feelings surely didn't match today. Not even to take her in bed. Fuck that bitch.

"I wanna hot dog," Finn tugged on my sleeve as we stood in line.

"Oh yeah? Your mom sure as hell wants Diplo's hot dog," I murmured quietly so he couldn't hear.

"Aw, he's so cute!" a woman exclaimed next to me. As a matter of fact, a pretty hot young woman, decked out in designer rose gold... from the rose gold hair extensions, pink Fendi purse, down to the sparkling high heels. Definitely not suitable for a hockey game. She also looked so much like Ariana Grande it was scary. But hot. "He looks just like you," she winked.