Is it Love? ( A Kyuhyun Fanfiction)

Yoonji's POV

My alarm clock went on and it was a Monday. "Uhh why can't it be a Saturday today". I turned off my alarm clock and went to get ready. My family just moved here and my name was originally Yoonji somehow it ended up Korean. It was my 1st day at school and I don't know how to speak Korean. "I'm doomed, the earth doesn't like me". I have a little sister and her name is Se-Eun. My mum loves Korean names, she finds then unique. After I changed into my uniform and brushed my teeth I came down to eat breakfast. "I going now mum, bye love you". "Ok, be careful walking to school" my mum said as I walked out of the door. I was actually nervous because well I don't know how to speak Korean here people. I wish I was my little sister she doesn't have to go to school.

*School bell rings*

"Oh no! That's the school bell I have to sprint there as fast as I can". I was at school but the problem is I don't know where my classroom is. Korean school is wayyyy different than an Australian school. I looked dumbfounded since I was just standing in the hallway until a person came to help me. " Naega dangsin-eul doul su" the guy said to me in a gentle voice. "I.....can't..........speak..........Korean". I hoped he understood me since I said in a slow motion kind of voice. Then a lady came and spoke to me in English. "Ah, you must be the new child" I just nodded. "Well come with me, I'll take you to your classroom. I just followed her it was kinda embarrassing when I'm the only one left in the hallway since the guy left to his classroom.

I came in the classroom and introduced myself, the teacher told me what to say and I just repeated afterwards. " Anneonghaseyo, Yoonji imida". After the teacher told me to sit next to this boy and he looked cold and annoyed.

*Lunch Time*

I sat alone to eat my lunch until another guy came sitting next to me. "Hi, I'm Henry what's your name" he said. I was shocked that he could speak English. "Ummmmmm.............my..name..is..Yoonji" I said. "What a beautiful name, I'm guessing you can't speak Korea". He guessed just right. "Yeh.." I said really shyly. "Your really shy aren't you". I'm not ever this shy, it's just that well I can't even explain it. "I'm not that shy, it's just I'm kinda shocked that you can speak English". "Oh, that's why" he replied.

*Bell ringing*

"Oh that means we have to get back to class" Henry said as he waved goodbye. I was glad at least one person can speak English around here. I went in my classroom and it was boring since I couldn't even understand what my teacher was saying.

*End of school*

"YAY" class ended. I went back home and started homework straight away. My teacher said that I should learn all these words and he would test me tomorrow. "I'm acing them" I yelled. I learned all sorts of words and I was actually getting the hang of it. I new the alphabet and simple words, I'm actually getting the hang of the hards word too. "By tomorrow I would know how to speak KOREAN YAY" which means ill get to communicate with them. Well it was the end of the day for me. "Lights off Yoonji" mum said. "Goodnight mum, you too Se-Eun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this story and I hope you don't mind me writing short chapters.

If you would Like or Comment on this story I would really appreciate it. THANK YOU <3