Awkwarddzzz

*That night*
Kyuhyun noticed he was being really selfish and not being a gentleman not letting Yoonji sleep on his bed. So he decided to go out to the couch and call Yoonji to his bed.

*Couch Scene*
Kyuhyun's POV:

I ruffled Yoonji's hair and found it really soft, like barbie hair.

I wanted this moment to last forever, me being next to Yoonji was like Juliet and Romeo.

It was 2:00am and I should stop sitting next to her like a pedophile and just wake her up.

Yoonji-ah ~ - Kyuhyun x3

I was looking at her beautiful face and since she wasn't waking up, I decided to carry her to my room instead.

I lied her down in my blue sheeted bed. I looked at her face again. She's so beautiful like the stars in the sky but she was brighter than the stars and moon.

Yoonji's POV:

I pretended to be asleep because it would be really awkward if I opened my eyes.

SOMETHING MORE AWKWARD WAS THAT I HEARD EVERYTHING. He didn't notice that he was saying everything out loud!! I'm so embarrassed.

I just pretended that everything that happened, didn't happen and just went back to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up the earliest to avoid Kyuhyun and stuff but that was no use, I didn't know Kyuhyun woke up EARLIER THAN ME and made breakfast.

HI!! - Kyuhyun cheerfully

H-h-i....... - Yoonji awkwardly

What's the matter? - Kyuhyun

Nothing..... - Yoonji

You sure? - Kyuhyun worriedly

Yes! I just remembered, I need to do something - Yoonji rushing out of the house

*outside*

Phew - Yoonji

Ugh now what to do 😞 - Yoonji

_
------------------------

What will happen to Yoonji, find out in the next chapter.

Sorry for not updating and I know this is a short story but don't leave this story just because of that. ILL TRY TO BECOME A BETTER AUTHOR.

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY. SARNGAHE COOKIES XOXO😘