Continue of Sports Day ^_^

Kyuhyun’s POV:

After Yoonji left to the oval for Sports Day, I tried to find a hiding spot where I won’t be found or heard. It was hard finding a hiding spot, so this is why people say I suck at hid and seek L. Donghae hyung said he would meet me at the oval but I won’t be seeing him. I decided not to hide in the toilets because a lot of the ‘Senior Students’ hang in the toilet. So I went in one of the classrooms but not a normal classroom, but a classroom that has been abandoned for years and years. Not for like 10 years but for 20 years! But it was my only choice, no one would find me there and I can eat lunch peacefully.

I walked to the room which was like 100 miles away, ughh! I sneaked slowly in the room and found bones and skeletons. I was scared for a bit but I mean this is an abandoned place and it’s not like I haven’t seen bones or skeleton before. I went in and sat in front of one of the desks and slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep. ZZZZZZZZ

Yoonji’s POV:

I went down to the oval to help out our fitness teacher because I just wanted to help. After about 30 mins of setting up the equipment and stuff I decided to go change my shoes to sports shoes. Sometimes I wondered to myself if I never had even moved to Korea, what would my life be like. While tying my shoelaces, I thought where Kyuhyun was and started to worry, he was meant to be at the oval ages ago! After tying my shoelaces I ran out to the oval screaming ‘KYUHYUN-AH, KYUHYUN-AH’. Wait why was worried about him, I shook my head and started to just get on with it. I saw Donghae over at the blue tents and approached him.

Hi Donghae – Yoonji

Oh, hi, sorry I didn’t see you there – Donghae

It’s alright but where’s Kyuhyun – Yoonji

I told him to meet me here but it looks like he isn’t coming yet – Donghae

Oh – Yoonji

Are you worried *smirk* - Donghae

Of course not! Why would I worry over an annoying person like him!!!!!! – Yoonji

Ok calm down Yoonji-ah – Donghae

Sorry oppa – Yoonji

It’s alright – Donghae

Oppa I’m going to the toilet, I’ll be right back – Yoonji

Ok – Donghae

I walked to the toilets still worrying about Kyuhyun, what’s with him! Making people worry about him hmmphh. After going to the toilet, I decided to look for Kyuhyun just to see if he’s near.

Kyuhyun-ah Kyuhyun-ah – Yoonji

I yelled out his name while walking slowly to find if he was there.

Kyuhyun-ah Kyuhyun-ah Kyuhyun-ah – Yoonji

While I was walking I didn’t know where I was going, I was only worrying where Kyuhyun was. I looked up and I was surprised when I was in a dark aisle and reminded me of the time I walked into those gangsters. I saw a room that was at the end of the hallways and I went in it, it was my only chance and my only hope!

I slowly opened the door and there sitting in front of a desk was Kyuhyun sleeping!

YAH, CHO KYUHYUN WAKE UP – Yoonji

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I rubbed my eyes and saw Yoonji standing there, yelling at me.

What do you want?! – Kyuhyun

Wake up – Yoonji

WAE! – Kyuhyun

Aren’t you going to participate!? – Yoonji

NOOOOOO – Kyuhyun

WAE?! – Yoonji

Because I just don’t want to! PLEASE GET OUT!!!! – Kyuhyun

Fine if that’s what you want! – Yoonji

FINALLY!! – Kyuhuyn

Yoonji’s POV:

I closed the door and leave Kyuhyun alone, I can’t believe I worried for HIM! I walked back to the oval and saw that Sports Day started. First up was running 10 times around the oval and let me tell you, our oval is really big, LIKE BIG!

It was about to start so I ran to the starting line next to Donghae and I smiled.

Good luck – Donghae

You too – Yoonji

-   BANG –

That meant to go and I jogged at first because I didn’t want to use up all my energy. But Donghae on the other hand ran as fast as he could, I kind of laughed abit, awww that cute dork. I was running at full speed now and I was not first but at least I wasn’t last. I was running and running with all my might until I saw someone lying there on the grass. I ran to the body and I saw Donghae, just lying there without breathing.

HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guise, just another update ^_^, I hope this long chapter made up for the other one, thank you for reading and I will see you next Wednesday *HUGSSSSSS*

THANK YOU FOR READING ^_^_^