The Start of Sports Day ^_^

Donghae’s POV:

Today was Sports Day and I really hate these kind of days because they’re not really my type. I like to read and SEE people do sports but I don’t like doing them, I just think it’s really tiring. I was in the Team Blue and so was Kyuhyun, I don’t know about Yoonji though, I think she was in the Team Green but I’m not certain that she is.

It was 6:45am and usually about this time, I wake up Kyuhyun.

-Knocks on door-

BWO! – Kyuhyun

Wake up PABO!!!!!! – Donghae

You always ruin my dreams! - Kyuhyun  

I do it for your own good! – Donghae

How is that good?! HUH!!! – Kyuhyun

Just wake up before mum yells at us for waking her up! – Donghae

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I woke up annoyed and angry because at the start of the day, I had to scream but that happens everyday so I get used it somehow. SPORTS DAY, WORST DAY IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to my mum and tried to make and excuse to be away like every sports day.

-Knocks-

What? – Kyuhyun’s mum

I opened the door quietly and walked up to her.

Mum I’m not feeling well – Kyuhyun

Don’t lie to me young boy, what do you want? – Kyuhyun’s mum

Can I stay home please Omma – Kyuhyun

No! now get out – Kyuhyun’s mum

I sighed as I walked out. Why does this happen to me HUHUHUH. I got ready for sports day and Donghae was telling me to hurry up since I was known as a ‘grandma’. I was walking to school with Donghae with awkward silence between both of us.

I was at school finally and all I see is ribbons and sport activities and more things that have to do with sports.

Then I saw Yoonji sitting on a bench wearing green shirt and pants. I never knew she was in green. Green is for the people who run really fast and do things well in sports.

I went up to her and said hi.

Hi – Kyuhyun

Hi………- Yoonji

You’re in green? – Kyuhyun

Yeah and you’re in blue, is that important – Yoonji

Oh nothing – Kyuhyun

Why are you so blue? – Yoonji

I don’t know…. – Kyuhyun

Well then lets go to the carnival before we’re late – Yoonji

No you go first, I need to do something else – Kyuhyun

Oh ok meet you there ^_^ - Yoonji

I lied ok lied, I just didn’t want to go to the carnival -_-. So my plan is to stay hiding for the rest of the day. Or maybe I should fake sick and go to the nurse and sent home? IDK AND IDC. The main thing is I’m not going to sports day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY GIUSE, JUST ANOTHER UPDATE, ITS PRETTY SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE LONGER ONES I PROMISE. TODAY I WAS TIRED SO YEH. ………

THANKS FOR READING GIUSE ^_^ *HUGS*

PEACE *_*