six

Changbin's POV

I got a new electric piano yesterday. I stayed up trying to get a start on a new song.

A few months ago, I broke my last piano because I got angry at this one retard and-

Nevermind, I'll spare you the details of the incident.

Anyways, I was up all night with a computer and piano, trying to spark lyric ideas as I created new sounds and a couple draft melodies.

Admittedly, I was tired.

I was.

But Felix woke me right up like a cup of coffee.

A sweet cup of coffee.

We were on the bus, on our way to the mall. He's telling me about his mom's reaction to his cut lip and I'm telling "sorry" over and over again.

After a bit, our conversation died down and the both of us were just looking out the window.

The sky was bright and blue, barely any clouds.

And even though it was sunny, it was still cold out.

If you touched the window with your eyes closed, you would've sworn it was winter.

I wonder how the day will go.

-

"Please!" Felix pouted.

"Fine, I'll buy you ice cream." I said, finally giving in.

I figured that if I'm getting him ice cream, I might as well get myself some too.

I decided to get classic vanilla while Felix got some weird flavor I can't remember the name of.

We sat down at one of the tables outside of the shop.

That's when I noticed a familiar face walked towards us, a guy with black hair.

He finally got to us and I realized it was Hyunjin.

"Hey Changbin, finally getting out of the house I see." he greeted.

"Hyunjinnie, I see you dyed your hair black. It looks nice on you." I replied.

"Thanks. Wait a second, are you on a date?" Hyunjin smirked.

I look over at Felix and gives me a wink sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh no, nothing of the sort..." I assure him.

"...Just hanging out with a good friend."

I glared at Hyunjin as I emphasized the "friend".

"Okay, okay. Well I'll let you and your friend hang out in peace. Later." he said as he waved goodbye.

Man, why do people always assume me and Felix are dating.

Gosh.

~

A/N -

Hi.

I will try to update tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't stay on schedule, I had to work on an essay ;)

Homework comes first kids ;)

ANYWAYS... thank you so much for reading.

Bye bye now.