Ten

Soooooo, this is the first sex chapter of this oneshot book. Just a warning before you read! Lol x

"I don't wanna leave," I whined.

"I don't want you to either," Aubrey said.

We were standing in his dressing room backstage at OVOFest. This was the second night I performed, and I had to catch a flight in an hour and a half to make it back to my own show, but I didn't wanna leave Aubrey's side.

"How much time do we have left?"

I grabbed Aubrey's hand, detaching it from my waist and looked at the watch on his wrist. "Twenty minutes," I sighed.

"Shit," Aubrey said, shaking his head. "I feel like we barely have any actual time together."

"I know," I said, sticking my bottom lip out. "Can you come to any of my next tour dates at all?"

Aubrey shrugged before responding. "Right now, I have no idea. I'm gonna try though," he said brushing his thumb across my chin, making me smile.

I then leaned up and pressed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync for a moment before I pulled away, keeping our faces close. I closed the space between us once again but with more force this time. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to him.

I pulled away to get some air, so he began sucking at my neck. I leaned my head back a little to give him more access as my breathing sped up. I felt him undoing my belt around my waist, and I started grasping at the ends of his shirt, wanting to take it off. When he unbuckled my belt, he pulled away from me so I could quickly pull his shirt over his head and then did the same with mine. Our lips connected again, and our bare chests pressed up against each other.

He started to move us towards the couch and as we reached it, he laid me on my back as he stayed above me. He broke our kiss and quickly stood up to take off his pants. After he did so, he leaned down and unbuttoned my jean shorts and ripped them off. I giggled a little as he leaned back down. He kissed my forehead and then moved his head down to my boobs.

He began sucking on my right nipple as he massaged the other one. I arched my back as he did this and then moved my hand down to start rubbing my clit. When he noticed this, he swatted my hand away and replaced it with his own. My breathing hitched, and I threw my head back, letting out a long moan.

He rubbed my clit quickly, and I was breathing loudly and heavily, but I didn't give a fuck. My hand was on the back of his head as he continued to suck on my nipples, switching to my other one now. He lifted his head after a few moments and then got off the couch and got on his knees. I gave him a confused look but then squealed as he suddenly threw my legs over his shoulders and began to eat my pussy out.

I let out a loud groan as I put my hand back on his head, my other hand grasping my left boob. He was sucking on my clit and then grabbed my ass, pulling me even closer to his face. I felt his tongue go from my clit to my pussy and then back to my clit again. He repeated this a few times, and he knew I loved it. My mouth was open, and my head was resting on the back of the couch. My hair was in a ponytail, but the few stray hairs that I couldn't pull back started to stick to my forehead because of sweat.

I knew we didn't have much time, so I started sitting upright and he pulled away from me, looking up at me with a weird look.

"We only have a few more minutes," I said, sounding out of breath. He nodded in understanding and then quickly got back on the couch, pulling me on top of him. I balanced on my knees as he positioned his dick right below my pussy. I slowly lowered myself on top of him and moaned, closing my eyes when I finally felt him inside of me.

He let out a sexy groan as I began riding his dick. I went slowly at first and then leaned down to kiss him. His tongue entered my mouth and I started to pick up the pace a little bit. I pulled away from him and then wrapped one arm around his shoulders and another around his head. His face was practically level to my tits which he began massaging again with one hand while the other was on my ass. He started sucking on my neck again.

His dick suddenly became unaligned with my pussy and he fell out. I frantically reached behind me and grabbed his dick, placing it inside me again and resuming my pace.

"R-robyn," he said, breathlessly. "I'm gonna cum." I quickened my pace even more as he said this. I felt my thighs starting to shake getting closer to the edge myself. Aubrey suddenly wrapped both arms around my waist, stopping my movements and thrusting himself into me quickly.

Our breathing was rapid and then I felt him get tense as he came inside of me.

"FUCK!" He yelled out which sent me over the edge too.

"Oh, GOD!" I called out as I came.

My body went limp against his and I rested my head on his shoulder, our sweaty bodies basically sticking to each other. I felt him rub my back and the back of my thighs as our breathing regulated. I pulled back to look at him and he was smiling.

"Shit," he said with a tired chuckle

I smiled as I leaned forward, kissing him. He pulled away and put his hand on my cheek, both of us knowing that I had to leave.

I let out a breath and then slowly got up off him, gasping quietly at the sensation of us pulling apart. He got up too and reached for his pants. I didn't want to put the shirt and boots I was wearing earlier back on, so he handed me the shirt and jacket he was wearing tonight. I slipped my jean shorts back on and then pulled his shirt over my head. He helped me put the jacket on as he held it out, allowing me to slip my arms through the arm holes.

He then came around and stood in front of me, zipping up the jacket all the way. It was big on me, so it went up past my chin when it was zipped up all the way.

"Hey!" I said as I unzipped the jacket to under my boobs. He laughed as he put his hands on my hips.

"You're so cute. I'm gonna miss you so much," he told me with a sad smile.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Please find a way to come see me," I told him as I wrapped my arms around his torso, tightly hugging him. "And then we can do this again," I mumbled into his chest, talking about us fucking each other.

He chuckled and I felt it against my head that was still on his chest. "I will, I promise," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

We stood there for a few moments before the sound of my phone ringing broke the comfortable silence. I sighed and then pulled away from him, grabbing my phone out of my back pocket. I checked to see who was calling me and it was Mel. I pressed the green button and put it to my ear.

"Hey, Mel. I'm about to come out," I told her because I knew she was waiting for me out back. She said okay and then hung up.

Aubrey gave me that smile again and then grabbed my hand. "I'll walk you out, okay?"

I nodded as he led me by the hand to the back door of the arena and outside to the black SUV that was waiting there with Mel inside. She waved to us and Aubrey waved back. He turned to face me and put his hands on either side of my face.

"I love you so much. I'll see you soon."

"I love you too," I responded and leaned up to kiss him one last time. We pulled apart and he opened the car door for me, holding my hand to help me inside.

"Bye, baby," I said as I sat down.

"Bye, Rob. Bye, Mel," Aubrey waved.

He shut the door and my driver began to pull away from the arena. He stayed there, watching us drive away and I kept my eyes on him until we turned a corner and I couldn't see him anymore. I looked out the window silently for a few minutes before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at Mel and she gave me a smile. I gave her a sad one in return and then leaned my head on her shoulder.

So, how was it? Was it good? Bad? Horrendous? Let me know. xo